Well Established Blogs And Websites Losing Rankings Why?

Williams Reus

Hello folks,

I noticed in these days, there are so many well-established blogs doing well and on the other hand, websites losing their rankings. Why?

Comments are welcome.

mackrodd

Well.

I think if you have High quality content in your blog. and High quality backlinks from authority sites. There will be no Google updates that Get you down. If you have the best Content that connect businesses you will always rank first page of Google

basicblogtalk

Hello folks,

I noticed in these days, there are so many well-established blogs doing well and on the other hand, websites losing their rankings. Why?

Comments are welcome.
It seem to me that you're trying to explain that Google recently updated its animals. Is it?

The website that affected by Google update because the webmaster focus on SEO than the readers.

You have to make Google finds your blog, but not try to make your blog visible on list.

vishwa

Well ranking depends on lot of factors. However Google has update penguin 4.0 and it is available with core algorithm which make it real time. Sites with poor quality backlinks or spam links get hurt by this update.

kathyclark_sams

Google treat both blog and website as the same. Blogs post content so frequent that it gets an eye of Google. So blogs are doing well (as you are saying). Also the wordpress blogs are much friendly in terms of SEO and google loves it. On the other hand, coded website are more critical than any blogs.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.