• REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks

Need instructions to promote my blog

Guys,
    Need to ask for advice about how to increase the rank of my web site.
    I'm really at the bottom right now.
    I've heard about various methods to increase my rank but don't really know what to do.
    Please can you help with that.
    Thanks in advance.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 131/3
    Given: 74/1
    Thanks
    You can promote your blog in different ways like doing SEO for your blog. promote your blog on social media sites. Doing Guest post on high Authority blogs. Doing blog commenting etc. But apart from it you have to create quality content on regular basis.
    Internet Marketing Blog:- www.imbloggingtips.com
    Looking for WordPress Themes? Best Handpicked WordPress Themes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 23/0
    Given: 296/2
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganYole View Post
    Guys,
    For ranking any sites on search engine results, you should learn SEO and this forum seems fit your question.
    https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/10-Search-Engine-Optimization
    There are many questions answered there and you should learn basic SEO techniques first and applying to your site to see how they will work.

I've heard about various methods to increase my rank but don't really know what to do.
    Thanks in advance.
    Yes it is SEO (search engine optimization) I also am learning it but feeling difficult because there are many competitors out there and I choose a niche pretty popular. Some good advice you find out here https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/13996-How-have-you-learned-SEO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 339/0
    Given: 506/0
    Thanks
    Guys,
    Thanks in advance.
    The best option to get the best ranking increase is going to build some good quality backlinks for your site.

There are many things that can help your site but building quality backlinks will have the biggest and best impact if it's done properly.

Good Luck.
    ►► Follow me on TWITTER and keep up with my random and informative Tweets!_

►► Check out my personal blog site HERE for my attempts at writing articles!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Thanks
    First, you have check again your keyword list, max it into the smallest niches!
    Second, write good content and share it on social.
    Third, good onpage is needed.
    Finally, backlinks and check the whole.
    Last edited by selenagomez1; 10-09-2016 at 02:36 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 31/0
    Given: 9/0
    Thanks
    Well, there are so many methods...

write a good piece of content... Something that is easily sharable online.

setup FB fan page

Run a tiny like campaign to get some following.

Share your blog content on that fan page!

advertise it using fb ads

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Thanks
    First, I always make sure I have unique, quality and optimized content on my blog/website with good titles. Next, I spread the link to each individual page throughout social media (FB, Twitter). Then, I also use some link building networks, like Reddit.

I also make sure I have my Google and Bing webmaster tools set up properly with a good sitemap. You can get a wordpress plugin that will automatically create a sitemap for you.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/1
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    Start with link building and traditional techniques like directory, bookmarking (Famous and New) etc. It helps in establishing best link building. Now further go to social media and On Page. Also try to get backlinks with different, unique anchor texts & different keywords. Keep updating your content and there you go. You are at Top!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    You mention that your site is at bottom. So, what you do is, take any one of the top ranked website url. Use the google keyword planner and put the website on the: Your product or service section. Then you will get the list of keywords your competitor is using.

Then select the good keywords where you can create content, like blog article. Fresh content for your website in a blog article format is good because google loves new content. Good overall strategy for a website to have a balance between promotional and evergreen content.

Promotional content is where you write a review about product recommendation and earn commission with affiliate marketing. While evergreen content is just general or specific how-to content that is used to attract new visitors to your website. With this strategy, your website will be frequently updated that will receive higher ranking in the search engine. Hope this helps.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/0
    Given: 4/0
    Thanks
    Dear Morgan Yole

Increasing the "Rank" of your website, is an elaborate question in itself, and is based on lot of parameters (if not some). I believe, explaining it, would be out of the scope of a small post reply to do that.

But what i can do, is to give you some broad objectives / goals - which you should be targeting (A) in the Short Term, and (B) In the Long term.

(A) In the Short term - Say now to 90 days - You can do this -

1. Try being consistent on your Blog or website - publish regular content, even if its once a week - make sure that you post regularly, for once a week.
    2. Try and write 1000 words to 2000 words genuine post - that way - you can give good genuine content to your visitors, and they would want to come back again to your blog / website.
    3. Make Social media pages for your blog or website. If not on more, you should at least make it on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Initially, these are good enough to get your eyeballs.
    4. Gather as many friends, as you can, on these social media profiles. Join related groups. Call for like minded people to join these groups.
    5. Lastly - as soon as you write a blog post - share the link of those articles, on these social media profiles.

All this is enough for you to get initial eyeballs for the first 30 days.

(B) Long term - 90 days & Beyond -

1. Look for a good SEO tool, and invest some money in a good software. Some good SEO Software examples are - GSA Search Engine Ranker, Ultimate Demon, Xrummer, Scrapebox, and SENuke XCR. You can google these softwares, see some of their training videos on youtube and see which one is good for you, and decide.
    2. Go for "Tiered Link Bilduing", using one, or more of these softwares. Tiered Link Bilduing, is a very scientific approach to SEO. Try and do google search for the term, there is lot of stuff available for you to go through. there are many good videos on it, on youtube as well. One of the video is from Mathew Woodward, where, he describes the whole Tiered link bilduing in detail, in an hour long video.

Implement the SEO Techniques detailed above. Take small baby step actions, but take them daily & on consistent basis.

I Hope this gives you a satisfactory answer to your question, to a certain extent.
    Good luck !!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    With the latest penguin update that runs on real-time, it is critical you don't look for spammy links and even through guest postings, you must be careful whether if the blogs are doing paid postings. Onsite optimisation is very important without it, you don't have great foundation to start with, I will suggest to start on this to improve your website's ranking. Look for duplicated content (meta, text, url) and solve it, check if your website if is mobile friendly via Google Mobile Friendly checker tool as you will also want to rank well on mobile search results. You can check out MOZ for the onsite optimisation guidelines. Start with that, build strong foundation then start looking for High Quality backlinks and not spammy links which won't work now.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Thanks
    You need to keep posting on your website regularly, share it on social media, if possible write a guest post on other websites with links directing the visitors to your website.

It's a long process...You can take months or years. But you can make it faster if you want to have AdWords, which is quite expensive...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 70/3
    Given: 103/2
    Thanks
    After having your blog running, I think you need to promote your site in order to get traffic and revenue also. There’re many ways to promote, for both free methods and paid methods.

Free methods such as: Doing SEO, Social Media Content sharing, Youtube Sharing, Facebook Content, G+, Pinterest,…and many other channels that give you free using and promotions
    Paid methods such as: Doing SEM like Google adwords, GDN, Solo ads, Facebook ads, Banner ads,…

So it depend on your budgets that you will choose which methods that can give you the best effort, or you need to combine between free & paid methods in order to get the effective results

I hope this helps.
    Godaddy Renewal Coupon 27% Off Domain latest in 2017
    Vultr Promo will double your Credit for free, Up to $100 latest in 2017

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 19/0
    Given: 19/0
    Thanks
    Let us know how your blog is doing. Have you improved your ranks? Have you implemented new strategies?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0
    Thanks
    Some steps I follow to promote any blogs:
    Share your blog on all the social media websites
    Create 5 quality backlinks everyday...for 3 months.

Create a content marketing strategy:
    Work with Slideshare, Video, Instructographic, Infographic submissions

Sure you can receive tons for traffic!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks
    Add a post in daily bases also add meta data (title, description & keywords) in your post. share your post in social media sites and different social media platforms.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    Instead of page rank concentrate on genuine traffic using following three simple steps.

Do SEO with proper keywords and unique content.
    Submit site maps to different search engines and submit website in different free Directory submissions.
    Keep contact blog owners for guest post, active on different forums and make genuine comments on "do follow" blogs.

Do above three steps for a 2 to 3 months and check the result and let us know, if you have any issues.

Newer Threads

1. MorganYole
    alan watts
    Replies: 5 | Views: 498
    Last post by alan watts, 04-13-2017, 09:23 PM
  2. gurmeetsingh
    Mike001
    Replies: 2 | Views: 453
    Last post by Mike001, 10-02-2016, 10:48 PM
  3. Rob Whisonant
    FreebieBoy34
    Replies: 12 | Views: 1308