Looking for Business Partner With Zero Investment

gurmeetsingh

Hi,

I'm Looking for Serious Business Partner Related to Web Design & Development Industry With Zero Investment.

On a thought, If i and you do business together as like other companies are doing these days then we can make good profit.

For website development you can take 50% for client management and I'll manage all development activites with 50% package price share.

If you agree on this proposal then we can work together for a long term profitable business.

Many Thanks!
Gurmeet

Rob Whisonant

It may help to attract a partner by posting some links to some of your work. Also list your specialties and what makes you the best developer for the market you want to partner with.

In other words, do a little showing off. :)

Mike001

I agree with Rob, many of us in web development took a long time to build a business reputation and a client base. We have reputations to maintain and protect so anyone that is good at what they do will require much more information for you before they would partner with you.

Show off some of your work, explain why you are trying to expand, get into some high level details about what you are looking to do, etc.

You do not need to be real specific on the details until you have identified someone your interested in but some high level stuff may help you get some serious responses.

Just something to think about.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies