Best for Email Marketing

mantra

Need some suggestions for Email Marketing Service

I've used Constant Contact and Mad Mimi. For some reason preferred Mad Mimi over Constant Contact.

Looking for some more suggestions. My biggest factor is price. Looking for the lowest price per user/campaign.

TCoder

There is no "Best" - People who are serious will use multiple services based on delivery rates to certain email domains.

I'm waiting for the official launch of StreamingMail

The CEO is motivated at that company.

mantra

mantra
Pricing seems good as well.

TCoder

TCoder
I spoke with the CEO a few times on Skype. They are shooting for a December launch. They have a lot of resources and seem determined to compete with the big players that are already established.

If it still works, I think you can sign up with the code "unlocktheinbox" - you get 6 months free. I get no money from it, it was just an offer he gave the people who used my services, so he can get some people testing it out.

Rob Whisonant

I self host all my email lists. It gives me more control, better spam complaint management and lower cost.

I manage my lists locally and have an API import routine when I send out emails.

I use Sendy and Amazon SES as my main combo. I can switch to any SMTP service as needed to keep ratios looking good to the services I use.

Works well.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.