Will Google ban rank of Youtube video?

jermain08

Hi everyone,
I posted video to Youtube 2 weeks ago. This video used to be at top 3 of Google search result. But now I cannot find my video on the search result anymore, although it is still the 1st result in Youtube (I tried with incognito mode), so is my video banned on SEO?

Dazin

Hi jermain08, you try cleaning cookies in your web browser, choose to search by region, choose to search by keywords right of the video. The results you see are correct.

jermain08

I've tried with incognito browser so I think this must be the correct result. I just wonder why my video disappears from Google search result but Youtube :(

Devin Holdcraft

Hi everyone,
I posted video to Youtube 2 weeks ago. This video used to be at top 3 of Google search result. But now I cannot find my video on the search result anymore, although it is still the 1st result in Youtube (I tried with incognito mode), so is my video banned on SEO?
Google doesn't ban your youtube video unless you spammed it so much on websites or any platforms. Have you built backlinks for your youtube video to make it on first page of Google?
Google owns Youtube hence Youtube videos are having advantages on Google search results.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.