Best software for building backlinks to your web 2.0?

Purres

I want to build backlinks for my web 2.0, links from social bookmarking sites to my live articles and my money site, a software that can create links from web 2.0 profiles, article directories, wiki profiles, rss, forum profiles, social networks to my money sites. I have a budget $200+ for this, but I need a name for the software that you used and find it more effective to build backlinks to your web 2.0.

Please recommend! Your inputs are welcomed.

elcidofaguy

Best one I have used is GSA SER - Search Engine Ranker... Its really easy to use and is a beast of a tool when it comes to creating links... One thing though use with caution and on your teir 2 to 3 sites.. I personally would not use these tools directly on my money site...

Last edited:

Purres

Best one I have used is GSA SER - Search Engine Ranker...Its really easy to use and is a beast of a tool when it comes to creating links...
Can you please PM me link to buy?
Are there any alternatives to this to buy and should I combine such tools to use for creating backlinks to my web 2.0? or just needing one?

One thing though use with caution and on your teir 2 to 3 sites..
What is the caution on tier 2 and 3? can you give me more detail?

I personally would not use these tools directly on my money site...
I will not use it directly to my money site as I know basic knowledge to build PBN and links to web 2.0

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
In my opinion GSA is by far the cheapest you will find online given that there is only a one off payment... Just search online to find where to get it... I think you can also download it as an evaluation version.

In addition you can also choose to only build "do follow" links which is another cool feature versus other tools which do not allow that.

The way I would use GSA would be the following:

Build tier one sites manually i.e. web 2.0's etc and point link to money site
Use GSA to create tier 2 sites which point to tier 1
Optional - Use GSA to create tier 3 sites which point to tier 2

The one thing with creating links in such away - be careful to heavily spin articles so that they are well formed and unique... I find that to be extremely time consuming... The other is that you'll find that a good number of links will not last long so you'll need to try stay on top of it...

Hope that helps!

selenagomez1

GSA is the best right now! However, you should not use it to the money site, but web 2.0!

Last edited:

lehongan

I think you should not use any tool to generate automatic backlinks, it is not helpful to your site. In contrast to your website could decrease ranking.

I have also tried using the GSA a few times, and I think that the efficiency of the engine is not as I expected.

madhuri04

Don't Use any tool to generate automatic backlinks for web 2.0, It's totally useless for your site. As opposed to your site could decrease positioning. I have also using the GSA for backlinks, and believe that the proficiency of the Search engine is not as I anticipated.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.