Best Twitter Marketing Software?

Purres

I am needing to buy a Twitter marketing software which allows me to increase followers automatically, auto find Twitter profiles relate to my niche or my keywords to follow and unfollow followers who didn't follow me. Are there any tools like this out there? I have a budget $150 for this and needing urgently. Please recommend me.

ulterios

Have you looked on Code Canyon? They have lots of good Twitter scrips available there and real good prices way below your budget also.

You can go there and search for "Twitter" and find a script that fits what your exact needs are.

codecanyon.net

Purres

I will check it out.
There are many scripts on it and I don't know which one is the best effective to increase followers and auto send tweets in schedule

ulterios

ulterios
There is one called "Twitter Manager Standalone Script" which is for increasing followers. I was going to check it out one of these days myself.

There is another called "Social Ninja" that does auto-posting for Twitter, Facebook and YouTube which is supposed to be good and I was considering getting myself at some point.

There is another auto-poster called "Social Publisher" for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

There is one called "Twitter tweet scheduler, AutoDM and autofollow Tool for Marketing" that also does auto Direct Messaging on Twitter that I was looking into a while back.

If I had time I would look into these more but some seem like they might do what you need. Even if you have to buy 2 to do all you want you would probably only need to spend around $50 dollars or so to get all you need and then you wouldn't have to pay a monthly fee to a service to do this.

You might have to just look around there and see if there is something that does what you need if these listed above don't fit your needs. These are just a couple that I have came across and was looking at myself.

Sorry I can't be more precise with a recommendation but at least this gives you something to look into.

Good Luck ;)

Ron Killian

Will it is not made for increasing followers, I have been using Tweet Jukebox, which is now Social Jukebox, and it has increased my followers and has gotten me alot more impressions, retweets and likes.

Some people will frown on this kind of tool but it's helped me.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads