90% Bounce Back on my Blog

jitendrasurve

Hello Everyone,

I have an big issue with my blog. My google analytic says i have bounce rate around 90%. Also time spent on my blog is very less. Please check below stats.

United States - 00:00:08
Canada - 00:00:02
United Kingdom - 00:00:01
Netherland - 00:00:07
Australia - 00:00:05
Philippines - 00:00:08
Germany - 00:00:00

And so on with all other countries. I'm getting traffic around 300 visitors per day. But if not one is reading my blog is then no use. I dont what causing this problem. Is their any issue with my web hosting, that loads my site very slow?

Or my blog is not at all loading in all of this listed countries, so people are just exit from my blog. Please help me and let me know if my blog is opening in this listed countries or not.

Moderators if you can answer my query will save me. You can access my site from my signature

Do i need to upgrade to VPS...? Because i have blocked all bots traffic in google analytics.

Jovani

Hello Everyone,

I have an big issue with my blog. My google analytic says i have bounce rate around 90%. Also time spent on my blog is very less. Please check below stats.

And so on with all other countries. I'm getting traffic around 300 visitors per day. But if not one is reading my blog is then no use. I dont what causing this problem. Is their any issue with my web hosting, that loads my site very slow?
If you did right when blocked bots traffic on your VPS then you need to check server log files to see what happened on your server.
Otherwise, you can find a new VPS on this forum https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/131-VPS-Hosting-Offers
I chose one there and feeling good with it.

Or my blog is not at all loading in all of this listed countries, so people are just exit from my blog. Please help me and let me know if my blog is opening in this listed countries or not.

Moderators if you can answer my query will save me. You can access my site from my signature

Do i need to upgrade to VPS...? Because i have blocked all bots traffic in google analytics.
If you don't see any problems with your VPS, then checking again about codes that blocking bots traffic to see if they were included some code that blocking countries as mentioned above.
I have never seen a bounce rate like yours, it can a big problem that you should solve immediately.

TCoder

Sometimes people are just not interested in reading what you wrote or the traffic that is being referred to your site has no interest in your blog or is not relevant to what they were looking for.

With google analytics it should break down where the traffic is coming from and the bounce rates of the different sources. If you isolate the source of the traffic with the high bounce rate you can look at the source and maybe understand why they are not interested in your blog.

The site in my signature runs a 30-40% bounce rate.

hynds

hynds
I agree with this, in some many cases, the bounce rate has much relation with the quality of your content. Then you need to review again almost your articles on the website and see which exit page that you have a lot of drop traffic, try to optimize some and I think you will get the better rate.

Good luck to you,

Rob Whisonant

Have you compared the search terms people are using to find each page? Is the search term relevant to the content they land on? Are you leading the visitor from one post to the next in a logical fashion?

One thing I noticed is that your blog covers a LOT of different subjects. If a person lands on a page about SEO and then sees other articles about Photoshop... In the visitors mind, the credibility of the SEO article drops. Now if ALL they see is more articles on SEO and NOT non related articles, you have a better chance of looking like a great SEO resource. Hope that paragraph made sense. :)

vishwa

I would first suggest you to make sure that you have implemented the Analytics tracking code correctly. Sometimes when you put the code in wrong way than it will not be able to track your site accurately. In your second move you must have to look around your content, Try to add informative posts which will add value to your readers. Interlink your post. Make your site navigation easy.

selenagomez1

I think you should make the clear statistic about all of your campaigns from the start-off. Then, check the keyword ranking again. Remember to ask your friend to see if your content is good or not. Why do they like and do not like? Then change all of things and share on facebook!

Last edited:

EpicGlobalWeb

You probably DO have quality content but the problem is most likely coming from a relevancy issue in cases like this. Your site isn't "big enough" to cover wide ranges of topics and you'll have to focus your niche a little better. Consider the points Rob made.

HostLittle

Hello Everyone,

If your web hosting is causing your website to load slowly, that can cause a high bounce rate. Especially if there are any errors loading your sources.

Use console to see if there are any css/js/imgs taking too long to load. Try using some sort of caching method, and if you are still not satisfied you should consider switching your web hosting to a SSD provider in the country of your location.

SenseiSteve

Bounce rate is relevant to how well search queries match up to the content on your site, and I think you've already seen that. To keep visitors on your site longer, those search queries should lead to value-add content that is either entertaining or solves some pain.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads