Should I use Ping tools?

selenagomez1

Hi everyone, should I use ping tools to get all backlinks fast indexed by Google? Is that a good or bad technique?

Last edited:

selenagomez1

I see, but what about some slow-indexed links or some social?
I have already posted a lot of links on many social networks, then wait for even 2 weeks and getting nothing, even at least one!

Last edited:

selenagomez1

Links on social networks are weak, I do know that. However, a few months later I had a SEO project, some of the keywords get to the top of Google.

You know how I did? I just share on facebook groups with good content, so many people come to read and share. I think Google also count shares and likes on facebook! Am I right?

Last edited:

Elegant_Designs

With Google's new algo and their real-time update, weak links may raise a red flag quite immediately on the web-page which you are trying hard to rank (unless they are nofollow); social signals on your website will help as it is the most obvious sign to the search engines when compared to share/likes within a social networking website (Facebook etc...). I will suggest to keep sharing your new unique content to Facebook and other social media sites as it seems to help you naturally and just ping your new content on your site. Another key point is that your content is good as you have said so please continue to churn out good content; maybe reach out to other bloggers (related to your niche) to see if you can guest post.

judy36x

I think we should use ping tool for ping your link to google.

Jaymishra

Yes, we should use ping tools but, use only good ping tools which are beneficial for getting backlinks.

JackyN

I don't think you have to use any tool for indexing your content. Just let it be. When you create content daily, the index will become faster and faster

JackyN

Yes. I normally do so. Submit new url in search console help me content to be indexed quickly.

rozzski89

rozzski89
I never used this way before although I heard more people suggested it.

You used Fetch and render a web page?

How long will your page be indexed by Google after submitted with this tool? a few hours?

JackyN

It is few minutes to be indexed after submit url

Katherin Watson Jr

I used Ping but sometimes Google did not crawl my links even I submit for days. So I used Google Webmaster Tool now to submit my links. Much faster but you have to do it manually.

ChristRodriguez

You don't need to use ping tool if your backlinks are high quality links but if you are running out of time for a new project and you want your site to get a good position on time, using ping tool is worth trying.

jayjain

If you are making web 2.0 or profile backlinks then you can use pinging tool it will help you to Index in Google in less time but if you are making high quality backlinks like Guest post then do not use Ping tool.

TheAuthor

Hi everyone, should I use ping tools to get all backlinks fast indexed by Google? Is that a good or bad technique?
When you ping your site, that's basically an invitation to the search engine spiders to come and crawl your site and not necessarily back links. You should also only Ping your site once you have added fresh content, sometimes sites like WordPress will do this automatically once you posted fresh content. The best way (in my opinion) to build back links is the long way (personal comments) on relevant sites and topics. Use tools like "Drop My Link" to reach the relevant sites. A great ping tool is "Ping O Matic".

DylanMitchell

If you have webmaster tools setup you can go to crawl > Fetch as Google, enter the url and submit to index.

webprosonline

ping toll will help when your website have any updates but it not helping for serp results

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.