Driving Organic Traffic Towards Website

William Bethman

Hi everyone,
I want to know that what are fastest and legitimate ways to drive traffic towards my site??

SamanthaBrey82

Driving traffic and getting rankings is a marathon these days, not a sprint. With Google's latest updates, organic and legitimate link building strategies are going to be the most effective. If you're trying to spam your links, google might recognize it and penalize your pages.

Muzzamil

Hi everyone,
I want to know that what are fastest and legitimate ways to drive traffic towards my site??
There are two main ways to get traffic free way and paid way. Free ways will require time and paid ways will obviously require money. Free ways include SEO, Social Media, and article writing for other people. Free ways have a long learning curve such it would take you a very long time to learn SEO. Paid ways include AdWords just like @SEPPub said, and paid social media ads such as Facebook ads and Twitter ads. You can also do solo ads which gives quicker results if done right. Banner ads are also a good way to get traffic but they require a learning curve because you will have to learn how to create a effective banner ad and where to put it.

selenagomez1

The fastest and legitimate way to get much traffic to your website is via Google adwords only! That is the great way and save your time also your money if you know how to the good researches! I know some guys who spent a few dollars on Google Adwords, but they helped their clients get a lot of traffic and sales.

By the way, I think you should make a good SEO campaign also! Since this is the best way to get your long-term traffic, despite it will take a lot of time. Social networks will help you get much users' visits!

kathyclark_sams

There are two ways- Paid and organic. Organic traffic includes Blogging, social media, use of long tail keywords, bookmarking, classifieds, business listing and so on. I use both the ways as per my client needs. Also content is the also the best way for traffic. Keep update your website with the latest and unique content. Note Google does not love content, but high quality content. It will be useful for both search engines and your visitors.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
joe
Replies
Views
ion
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.