How to sell huge product on JVZOO?

rosestorm

I am newbie. I have just joined Affilitiate net work JVzoo. How i can make money from it ? lovestruck

selenagomez1

I have not entered this network yet, however according some of my friends' guidance you have to follow some of the keys
- Choose the best product which is suitable
- Find the good vendor who has a good history of sales.
- Apply for their affiliate link.
- Set it up your host, domain and site.
- Write review articles.
- SEO them to the top within the period of time before sale is starting off!

selenagomez1

Well, you can create blogspot by yourself. However, if it is possible, wordpress is the best platform. Even though blogger is good for you, Wordpress will help you to post your articles in a good structure and more attractively.

In case of you are a master of codes, you can change the blogger themes to be good and change its code to be in good SEO templates. There are many videos on Youtube and materials helping you to create a website by wordpress. You should search on Google!

Rob Whisonant

It sounds like you are getting ahead of yourself. You really need to learn a few basics about web design first. You should also learn when to and when not to use a CMS like Wordpress.

After you know some basics, then it's time to learn about promoting products and the different platforms like JVZOO.

Go start reading through the archives at this link.

https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/21-Website-Design

ivanab

The best way to make money from any affiliate network is to build a list and offer affiliate products as a follow up.

When you build a list, you need to know how to structure your optin page aka squeeze page

Once you know that, you also need to learn about conversions - track each traffic source separately so you know what converts the best.

You need to start building relationship with your subscribers so they start trusting you.

YOu can also do review videos, and drive traffic that way.

I hope this helps.

mackrodd

Hi

The best way to think about is to start your own blog where you wirte contentand get those visitors. i know there are several ways and methods to promote offers from jvzoo. But you should have your brand. a website with 5 articles, start small then try to write some articles that are good for SEO and focus on soliving a problem.

then spend some time promoting that content, on facebook, twitter and pinterest. well it would be Great to focus on one traffic souce to get best results. make sure you have enough readers and build a relationship with them then promote your offers.

HellaLeadz

The best and consistent way for making money as an affiliate on JVZoo is to build a list and sell congruent offers to them. It's time-consuming but worth at the end.

If I were you, I would focus on Email Marketing in the first place.

TracyMoon

I'm newbie to JVZoo too. I've start 10 days ago and promoting first product.
I built a website with 5 article, trying to SEO it to TOP.
How to do Email marketing if I haven't had any email list yet?

Newer threads
Replies
Views
joe
Replies
Views
ion
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views