Are You Reaching Your Online Traffic Potential?

CaptCrypto

Gain access to free traffic targeting, 20 million daily visitors (yes you read that right),
100% human traffic and up to 60 million daily website impressions as a [URLnf="https://traffictoken.com/opportunity?tap_a=12822-4f42c1&tap_s=58449-d0e42d"]Traffic Token client[/URLnf].

Our opportunity not only helps you grow your email list but once you purchase a Traffic Token,
you automatically become one of our trusted partners.

Traffic Token Partner = Up to 80% Monthly Residual Income

This is a proven system that has worked for all of our partners and it will definitely boost your online
traffic too.

Generate quality traffic that converts and benefit from a 25% - 48% opt-in rate with the click of a
button.

[URLnf="https://traffictoken.com/opportunity?tap_a=12822-4f42c1&tap_s=58449-d0e42d"]Get smart and start here.[/URLnf]

fromrachel

Is there a way to join your affiliate program as an advertiser?

I mean I want to drive traffic from your site to my site? is it possible?

CaptCrypto

Of course. Here's how it works.

Users buys Traffic Tokens
Each Token = 1 URL
The URL shares in the
total traffic supplied to users
Traffic goes to landing pages
Users receive "opt ins" from premium traffic to their site.

Zack

Does this work for new websites that do not get a lot of traffic yet?

davebusiness86s

I want to know more about this. Can you leave my your skype or any contact information? So we can talk. Thanks

Jen

Hi, I'm also interested to know if this service works for new websites that have not been around a long time.

Katherin Watson Jr

Hi, I am interested in know if this is suitable for new website with no traffic at all? Also does it work for all niche websites?

haleakua

I have a blog with a decent traffic.

can I promote your affiliates and earn money?

What is the condition to join your program?

zeedollar

How does this work and where are the traffic drawn from. Again does this provide additional targeting for those who need traffic from a particular niche?

Alom1

Gain access to free traffic targeting, 20 million daily visitors (yes you read that right),
100% human traffic and up to 60 million daily website impressions as a [URLnf="https://traffictoken.com/opportunity?tap_a=12822-4f42c1&tap_s=58449-d0e42d"]Traffic Token client[/URLnf].

Our opportunity not only helps you grow your email list but once you purchase a Traffic Token,
you automatically become one of our trusted partners.

Traffic Token Partner = Up to 80% Monthly Residual Income

This is a proven system that has worked for all of our partners and it will definitely boost your online
traffic too.

Generate quality traffic that converts and benefit from a 25% - 48% opt-in rate with the click of a
button.

[URLnf="https://traffictoken.com/opportunity?tap_a=12822-4f42c1&tap_s=58449-d0e42d"]Get smart and start here.[/URLnf]
No not reaching mine at all. I really want to try it out. I think it's worth it best hot penny stocks 2017

yoyoalben0

is this a service? i would like to know more about this one. are you guys using bots?

martindrox

Hello, I have a decisive issue here. Are you guys sending bots traffic? because if so, nobody would benefit from their site, and their ad company might ban em for using bots. Don't get me wrong, I'm not marginalizing the bots haha! but there's few people who get bots just for the sake of having traffic, not for ads and such. I believe that ad companies meticulously pay attention to the traffic getting sent to their ads! so be careful everybody and if anyone have a point to tell me, please feel free to reply to me!

Older threads
Replies
Views
joe
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.