GoDaddy $1 .COM Domain coupons

celia5450

Godaddy is doing it again with their low prices. Here is their new set of working coupons for Oct 2016

cjchop99 = $0.99 .COM and $9.99 additional .COM

cjchop1h
= $1 a month Economy Hosting + a Free Domain on 1yr Plans

cjchop30 = 30% OFF New Orders like Hosting Plans, Website Builders, Email, SEO, SSL, WordPress Services and domains

Does anyone have .com renewal coupons ? I have a bunch of domains that i need to renew ... Thanks

harrygreen90

Its pretty late because I bought 3 domains this month on both Godaddy and Namecheap

Btw, thanks for sharing and hope to have new domain coupons for next months.

Waqass

and it's not for the old customers as mine already used credit card won't work on this promo.

Rob Whisonant

Does anyone have .com renewal coupons ? I have a bunch of domains that i need to renew ... Thanks
I have never seen renewal coupons. I really don't think they exist. The registrar is taking a loss on your initial registration when you use a coupon. Why would they take a loss when you renewed a domain? They offer the initial coupons to attract new customers and make money from them over the years as they renew and possibly buy additional services.

ulterios

GoDaddy stopped issuing renewal coupon codes about a year ago shortly after they became a publicly traded company. They have to answer to all their stockholders now so this and a lot of their policies changed shortly after they became a public company. They have lost many customers because of this but it's their policy until they realize that is not what they what.

In very extremely rare cases a %off or $off code will work but this is extremely rare.

Good Luck. ;)

hynds

Godaddy is doing it again with their low prices. Here is their new set of working coupons for Oct 2016

cjchop99 = $0.99 .COM and $9.99 additional .COM
cjchop1h = $1 a month Economy Hosting + a Free Domain on 1yr Plans
cjchop30 = 30% OFF New Orders like Hosting Plans, Website Builders, Email, SEO, SSL, WordPress Services and domains

These 99 cent coupons above was expired for a long time ago. So the latest you can use are below:
CJC99COM - Godaddy 99 cent domain
CJCRMN1HOS | CJC1HOS5 - $1/mo web hosting + Free domain also
GD61329 - 30% off new orders (Expired on 10/24/2016)

GoDaddy stopped issuing renewal coupon codes about a year ago shortly after they became a publicly traded company. They have to answer to all their stockholders now so this and a lot of their policies changed shortly after they became a public company. They have lost many customers because of this but it's their policy until they realize that is not what they what.

In very extremely rare cases a %off or $off code will work but this is extremely rare.

Good Luck. ;)
You can renewal your domain, hosting at Godaddy with discount 20% - 27% off, currently the best way is changing your default currency to INR currency when checking out. If you need to renewal a large number of domains then 27% off is a big discount you can get at this time, I think so

I hope this helps.

ulterios

ulterios
If you are talking about the codes on your site then none of them are working for renewals. I just tried them again and with two separate GD accounts and none work.

Here is the message that it displays: "The promotional code you entered is expired or inactive."

celia5450

celia5450
Hi Ulterios, I just retested the codes I put above on the original post ( CJCHOP99, CJCHOP30, CJCHOP1H ) and they are still working perfectly.

I ended up using the promo code CJCHOP30 and purchased the Domain Club membership with the 30% OFF Discount to renew my domains. At the end I ended up paying about $8 vs $16 on renewal + I got free domain parking for 1 month and Free Auction for 1 year. Worked out smooth :)

Elisabeth Kuhn

Elisabeth Kuhn
Yes, Celia, I've been doing pretty much the same thing. I purchase the Domain Discount Club membership every year with whatever discount I can get (30% sounds about right) and then I can renew all my domains for a big discount. And the free auctions don't hurt either.

If you have (or plan to get) more than a few dozen domain names, the discount club is an excellent deal!

hynds

hynds
Correct, currently almost the renewal coupon codes at Godaddy has been expired and removed. So I would recommend you to join “Godaddy Discount Domain Club” in order to get a bulk discount on renewals, transfer, new purchases:
– .COM renewal: $8.29/year – 44% Off
– .CO renewal: $24.99/year – 16% Off
– .NET renewal: $7.99/year – 52% Off
– .ORG renewal: $8.99/year – 50% Off
– .INFO renewal: $8.99/year – 50% Off
– .ME renewal: $16.99/year – 15% Off
– .BIZ renewal: $8.29/year – 47% Off
– … See more at: http://www.godaddy.com/domains/discount-domains.aspx

If joining, use the coupon below, this will save you 35% off on your new purchase.

CJCRMN35 - This Godaddy coupon will save you 35% Off on Godaddy Discount Domain Club! ($58.49/year)

Good luck to you,

ulterios

Hi Ulterios, I just retested the codes I put above on the original post ( CJCHOP99, CJCHOP30, CJCHOP1H ) and they are still working perfectly.
I just tried them again here on 2 accounts and they aren't working for renewals here. I get the same messages as before. I even tried switching currencies to several others with no luck.

Maybe GoDaddy just like you better than me! ;)

At the end I ended up paying about $8 vs $16 on renewal + I got free domain parking for 1 month and Free Auction for 1 year. Worked out smooth :)
Sweet deal, I wish I could get something like that. GoDaddy never shows me any love like that! ;)

Nice deal. :)

celia5450

Here are the newest set of working Godaddy discount codes since the ones above have expired... confirmed on 12-23-16

Hop99 = $1 .com and $9.99 additional .com’s

Hop1h = $1 a month Economy Hosting plan of 12m + a Free Domain.

Hop30 = 30% off all orders site wide. Works on Website Builders, Email, SEO, WordPress Services, SSL Certificates, Domain Extensions and all new purchases.

Godaddy normally drops releases new sets of codes first few weeks of January and I also read that they are planning on releasing renewal codes so I will keep this post updated once they released

sushmanayan82

i joined Godaddy Discount Domain Club.
it is not very much useful if you do not use auction, parking etc.
Thanks

hynds

hynds
I think it's very useful if you have many domains need to be renewed at the same time (hundreds or thousands of domains), by default you have a discount 40% off when you renew your domains when joining GDDC, this is a high percent at this time because renewal coupons are very rare now.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views