Using "Fetch as Google" to make Google index your content faster?

LatiaEmmie

I don't know this technique will work or not but some SEO people suggested me use Fetch as Google tool in Google webmaster tool to make Google index our website content faster. Is it correct? and why?

This is the tool I am saying to.

Fetch as Google.png

Please share your thoughts!

roburtardis

Yes this is right information which you have, whenever you had use fetch as google that means you order to google spider for crawl your website as soon as possible

sanusense

I don't know this technique will work or not but some SEO people suggested me use Fetch as Google tool in Google webmaster tool to make Google index our website content faster. Is it correct? and why?

This is the tool I am saying to.

View attachment 1759

Please share your thoughts!
YES, you have heard it right ;) Google Search Console is a blessing for webmasters, spiders will come to your site anytime soon.

robertcop1001

Yes, Adding the Fetch as Google tool to your arsenal of marketing tricks will help put your new content in front of Google searchers much faster. Include this step on your checklist when creating content and make a habit of implementing it to get found sooner.

Every time you publish a web page and blog post, it should be Fetched right away. Then you can feel free to sit back and watch your desired search engine results quickly appear.

semidot

As i know, Google gives "fetch as google" option when googlebot face crawl errors. If any webpage keep trouble with downloading then google shows crawl errors and we need to remove it through any way. If you think that you can fix this problem then choose fetch as google option after fixing problem and if you think that you cannot solve problem and it will continue then you should choose mark as fixed.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.