What is Litespeed and how can I install it for my web hosting?

harrygreen90

I read hosting guides and many hosting providers mentioned about Litespeed but I don't really understated what it is and what it will serve for. Can any one tell me a little bit more about it? how to install it on my hosting?

virtubox

To host a website, the first software needed is a web server. The first purpose of a web server is to deliver your content to your visitors.
There are several web servers but the most popular are Apache, Nginx and Litespeed.
Litespeed was known as faster than Apache, but Nginx is currently the best solution because it's a fast web server and free/open-source.

Waqass

As told above its an another server platform just like Apache. Though this one is commercial and you will have to pay I think about 10 to 15 dollar per month for this technology. As its commercial it does have its benefits like superior PHP performance and enhanced security. Though I should say to experiment with the free ones before as you have little idea about these.

vps9

Litespeed is latest and user-friendly web server platform like Apache and Nginx. Has Strained range of features for handy use and supports new web hosting infrastructures. For installation you can just google or check some online videos.

UWH-David

I read hosting guides and many hosting providers mentioned about Litespeed but I don't really understated what it is and what it will serve for. Can any one tell me a little bit more about it? how to install it on my hosting?
Another option, if you are looking for compatibility, is to use CloudLinux's LiteSpeed lsapi which is included with CloudLinux.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Ric
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.