How to do SEO of New Website specially after 'Google Penguin 4.0 update'

slaponmedia

so, is there any other way to do SEO of new website after update of 'Google Penguin 4.0'

webdesign

so, is there any other way to do SEO of new website after update of 'Google Penguin 4.0'
You need to read post #5 on this thread https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/14708-Google-updates-Penguin-to-4-0?p=88105#post88105 to know how to do SEO for your new site and how to avoid it in next updates

Building natural backlinks and quality content will help your site increasing rankings on search engines and you don't need to care about "animals" from Google algorithms any more.

Hope that helps!

William Bethman

Following points are a must to do for On-Page optimization:
Title Tag-> It should be descriptive that which services do you provide?
Keywords-> You should target such keywords whose monthly searches are high along with keeping competition factor low, if possible.
Meta Description-> Make full use of 165 characters, which Google has allowed you. Make it descriptive in such a way that’ll attract your customers. Mention the services you provide.
Alt Tags-> Alt tags should be placed in a right manner, but make sure that none of the images are missing alt tags.
Sitemap.XML-> Your website should have its sitemap as well. Provide one as it’ll be helpful for your site.

The list of Off-Page optimization factors is quite long but I’ll mention the ones which you should try as a beginner. They are listed below:
Social Bookmarking
Ping
Social Media Profiles (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.)
Local Business Listings
Blog Posting
Article Posting
Directory Submission
Forums Posting
Answering Forums (Quora, Yahoo etc.)
Classified Ads
Keywords Research
Back links Analysis
I hope my answer will be helpful to you.

hrishivardhan

Just keep going as you are going if your previous sites are not hit by the google's new beast. SO you could believe that you are playing safe and you could easily archive good results in the search engine in both terms traffic and rankings.

boostid

hmm...actually this is really hard to answer
based on my experience, you need more focus optimizing other pages beside your main url
then get more backlinks from same niche, dont forget to use contextual links though
it should help

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.