How to use Facebook groups for a small business growth?

arronmattwills

From long back I'm well known and very effective in Facebook pages. But I have never been participated or discussed in any group. Personally I don't feel comfortable with pages. Different people have different ideas. Many people fill it with their business promotions, most of them are make no sense and low quality ads. You know what I mean.

But as a small business owner or a person who wants to see a growth to his business from Facebook groups, what he has to do? what has to avoid?

Does is really worthy to depend on Facebook groups for business development?

FreebieBoy34

Hi there! You can actually make use of FB to raise awareness to your prospect clients and let them know that your business "exist". By constant posting valuable contents which will somehow promote your product or service through this channel, you are now able to reach out to more people which are not usually tapped by your website or other forms of advertising and in the process will contribute to your business' growth...:)

kathyclark_sams

If you mean 'business development' in social media. Then Certainly Yes!

You can really get to know his or her needs through social listening. It’s a great way to research a market and initiate conversation leading to a sale. People share a lot of information out in facebook, and if you monitor and listen to what they are saying, you will eventually be able to engage in a meaningful conversation with them.

There are tons of groups, pages, people in facebook whose is always waiting for the great services and products. Grabbing them is nowadays become very easy with facebook.Having a Facebook page for your business can increase your online visibility. By updating your page regularly with links back to your site you should move up the rankings. Facebook might be more social than LinkedIn but you can have valuable relationships which could lead to business.

I hope this helps you.

William Bethman

You should join relevant groups and communities. Make connections with people who are interested in your website. Do share your website in those groups and get traffic towards your site. You should try to use lesser text and more images and videos to get the attraction of your customers. It will ultimately prove fruitful in order to drive traffic towards your site and will get your site higher rankings in SERPs.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.