Are Forum Posting Useful For Link Building?

Jovani

Hi all,

according to you, Are Forum Posting Useful For Link Building?

please share some reasons ??

Alex_smith

Forums plays a very important role in SEO process. Forum posting is one of the quickest and most effective method for getting quality backlinks as well as improving PR of your website.

seondeveloper

Yes, i am using this technique and they are still useful.. I use high PR blog commenting and they are giving out best results to me till date :)

RafaelJames

Forum posting is the best technique in off page SEO to get fast indexing of websites on search engines. I have used it and found effective for the website promotion.

bruno007

Forum posting is beneficial for link building, every time when you reply to a thread or post something, it gives a chance to put a link there in the post and search engines index every forum post including the links you have in your signature.

Linksdepth

hi there

yes of course forum posting and blog posting are very useful as the many of the Seors. you can put Your back links between your post and signature. and can get so many ideas from it,,,

Searchenginekey

Forum posting is very effective in SEO

As far as my experience is concerned, forum posting is the most effective way to promote your website. It transfers immense amount of link juice to your website.

Ric

If forum postings are not beneficial then we cannot give it time and effort. Forum posting is very useful for link building and increase knowledge about all new updates or anything else.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.