How can I generate website traffic with $350 marketing budget?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
My Startup did not enough money for marketing campaigns, we have $350 marketing budget and we are 7 days before launch.
I don't think we will see any investment coming in next weeks not even from a family members so we need to start selling quickly. How can I generate website traffic with $350 marketing budget? what are best marketing methods for this case?

EpicGlobalWeb

You need sales more than traffic right now. A $350 is very, very tiny. What are you selling on it by chance?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
Yes I know it is very small budget for marketing hence I asked here :) to find out what are best methods to get advertising effective with low budget.
I am think to start social networks ad and forum ads but I don't have more experience on these ad channels

EpicGlobalWeb

I think you're on the right track. PPC can get expensive very fast on Google. Have you considered, however, advertising on Bing?

Bing has a more "decisive" user-base and reports have said that their PPC campaigns typically have better ROI than Google, whereas Google has more exposure.

I would recommend paying for PPC ads and using Facebook for groups, even buying ads on other people's group networks because you'll get some pretty good bang for your buck that way. In fact, even on here I've seen people offer a thousand + natural, real likes for > $20.

Where you lack in budget you can supplement with activity.

hynds

hynds
I would not suggest using Bing at this time. Their advertising system is hard to manage, it's more complicated than GG Adwords. And it's not flexibility to add some features such as negative keywords....

So with a tiny budget $350 I suggest you focus only on 2 main platforms: Facebook Ads and GG Adwords ($200 + $150). With Facebook, you can create your own Fanpage first to run Ads, try to focus closely to your campaign and your products, targeted audience only (use Post engagement and Fan like). Using GG Adwords to drive traffic to your website by potential keywords that user are searching most.
The reason that I suggest using 2 platform are that they have the features to target detail on country, gender, platform, interest,...and many thing others.

Hope this helps.

eioapqoeke

Better be off building reputable social media profiles and getting followers and likes on major social media as the budget for PPC ads seems low.

Ron Killian

NO one can give you a good answer without knowing what your site is about, service or product.

Gotta give some details or you'll get very vague replies, or most probably, like usual, replies that don't help.

For example, if you product or service is geared towards women, your money might be best spent on Pinterest.

If your product or service is MMO, or related, you might best to advertise on sites like WF, JVzoo or Warrior+. Or invest it in getting good affiliates, that could leverage your investment even more.

Depends on what you have.

Gotta give some dets.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.