What are the best methods to promote an online store?

JoeHamilton

I have an online store which built based on WordPress and eCommerce but on marketing aspect it has traffic and has not generated enough sales monthly. I want to know what are the best methods to promote an online store?

Rob Whisonant

The best and fastest method is going to be paid advertising. You can ramp that up as much as you want. I would go with Adwords, Bing Ads and Facebook.

vishwa

If you have a budget than you can promote your eCommerce website through Google adwords, Bing ads or Facebook Ads. PPC advertising seems to be ideal for getting traffic for your eCommerce store. However you do some SEO work to rank your site Google and get sustainable traffic.

Muzzamil

I have an online store which built based on WordPress and eCommerce but on marketing aspect it has traffic and has not generated enough sales monthly. I want to know what are the best methods to promote an online store?
Facebook ads are very working very great right now when it comes to driving traffic targeted traffic to a eCommerce website. So you might want to try Facebook ads.

eioapqoeke

Doing SEO besides paid ads will result in money from early days of launching the website. Also make sure the niche is low competition or you will end up paying high CPC for acquiring visitors.

Nytshade

It doesn't matter what traffic platform you're using, you simply need a good marketing strategy.

For instance, from a musician point of view. I attract customers by selling them the cheapest stuff first like selling them 2 or 3 songs for around $2.99 instead of selling them an entire album for around $19. Once they buy the cheap stuff like a single song for maybe $0.99 then I use email marketing to sell them the other high priced stuff like full length albums and merchandise (t-shirts, hoodies etc.).

After they buy the cheap stuff, make sure that you customize your receipts by adding upsells. Send traffic to the cheapest product on your store and use email marketing to sell the high priced stuff. That's how you do e-commerce.

Hope that helps :)

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.