Webmaster Sun - Top 50 In The World

EpicGlobalWeb

I came across this article by accident but it's kind of cool. Webmaster Sun was listed as one of the top marketing forums in the world:

http://www.myblogpromo.com/2014/06/top-60-internet-marketing-forums-list-2014.html

Last edited:

Steve32

I thought it was in top 3 internet marketing forum in the world because I found out this forum when seaching an internet marketing forum to gaining my knowlsge about IM and SEO
Here's which I seeing on my end, congrats webmastersun!

top-marketing-forum.jpg

ulterios

ulterios
It's much, much higher than what that article stated. Plus that article is almost a year and a half old so it's dated.

Some of those on that list might even be long gone. Many forums don't last long at all due to many reasons, like not having enough members (active), lots of spam and self promotion posts on them either by the owner, staff or members, lots of low quality junk posts and a lot more reasons. When new visitors to a forum see some of these and other negative things around the site many won't join and that can cause a forum to fail.

That article is also basically just what the person who posted it thinks and by whatever system and/or metrics they used to come up with their list. Many blog posts like that are for the purpose of promoting the authors own forum or one that they like personally. Unless the article is on a reputable and trusted site I wouldn't think too much of it.

EpicGlobalWeb

Ult, I understand it was the opinion of that author. When I first visited the site, it seemed less popular than it is today. But now I see it showing up everywhere. I thought it was interesting and good that other bloggers are using it in order to provide credible content.

Steve, you should take a look at startpage.com and test results there because it does not give you location or personalized results. Even there though, this still shows up on page 1.

ulterios

ulterios
I didn't say it was your opinion or I would have quoted you. I was just pointing that out to Steve that might not have understood what it was based on his post and what he said.

FreebieBoy34

Congratulations WebMasterSun! Now I know that I'm signed up with one of the best online forums in the internet today...:)

Steve32

Steve, you should take a look at startpage.com and test results there because it does not give you location or personalized results. Even there though, this still shows up on page 1.
I don't understand your meaning, why we need to go with startpage? I visited the site and checked, it is still showing on top 3 on the first page.

That article was in 2014, so I think now webmastersun is higher than before, maybe in top 10 :)
This is a way to help website increase rankings fast on search engine reulsts? it's natural backlinks and shared by bloggers.

Congratulations WebMasterSun! Now I know that I'm signed up with one of the best online forums in the internet today...:)
I have same though with you.

EpicGlobalWeb

Steve, that may be the case for you. But when using StartPage, you'll get results from Google except you will not get personalized results. If it isn't working for you I'm not sure why. You can also try disconnect.me.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies