Question about Press Release Distribution

Justin Philipps

I have a question about Press Release Distribution. When I distribute my unique Press Release on different PR submission websites, does Google consider the content as duplicate? Should I make each submission unique? What if I'm trying to submit my PR on 30 different PR sites, should I make 30 different versions of the Press Release?

I would appreciate any answers. Thank you guys!

Rob Whisonant

You are talking about syndicated content. That is not duplicate content. Duplicate content is when the same article appears multiple times on the same site.

It is fine to have the same article appear on multiple sites.

SEOPub

Google does not give two craps about the same content appearing on hundreds of different sites. Huge myth.

Besides, this is how press releases work. It is the exact same content that gets distributed. No press release company out there will let you submit a different copy to each of their distribution channels.

Not to mention, how the hell are you going to rewrite something that is probably about 300-400 words (many times much less than that even) 300 different times without about 295 of those copies sounding like garbage?

I know you said you are only submitting to 30 different sites, but the real press release distribution services distribute to more like 300.

Honestly, if you are not distributing your press release through something like PRWeb, I would not even bother with it. It won't get picked up by anyone that matters.

kawunapu

As far as I know, you can submit the same press release to different PR sites without being penalized.
Depend on choosing free PR sites or paid and premium PR sites, but paid service always better than free service, if it is the first time, you can try free service
Submitting them to as many sites as possible ensures it will reach your target audience on a global level

niimdigital

No Justin Google Doesn't take as a duplicate because Press Release, In Press Release, You are using company email ID, which is authenticity signal, and because press release always used for Branding purpose, its always permission owner of the company or PR Manager.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views