Amazon affiliate...

imnathanjames

Hello all,

I currently have a t-shirt site affiliated with amazon. I use the prosociate plugin to pull in the products and also use the bazar theme for the layout.
Lately, i have been experiencing huge problems with the prosociate plugin and the support doesn't seem to be helping much at all.

I have deleted everything and started again, This seems to have made it worse.
I have been looking at a few alternatives fresh store builder looks to be a good choice.

What i would like to know is what do you use for your amazon stores?

Do you run an actual store based on amazon products or do you use the review format?

Any help would be great.

Thanks everyone.

kb24

If you are having trouble with the plugin don't use it. You could just have a post or a page on your site and take the affiliate link that you got from amazon and link it to a review of the product.

daniel27lt

Do you run an actual store based on amazon products or do you use the review format?
I would suggest to create a site using Wordpress and post reviews about products. Place a link from the review to the product. Also, place other Amazon affiliate ads around the site/page, not to many. I recommend no more then 3.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.