Article building software

reCharge

Hello,
I'm searching for a good tool to write articles.
I know Instant Article Wizard already and plan to buy it but they are some other alternatives out there?

It would be important to find other articles get the content out of these by combining the facts, spinning them and throw everything together to a new article.

Rob Whisonant

The only person that makes money with spun articles is the person selling you the script of software.

It's all about quality now. Not quantity. Take the time and write good articles using your brain. Or pay someone to write articles for you.

Don't fall for the article writing scripts and spinners. They don't work.

astral walker

As Rob pointed out, don't use Article Spinner software, it's a waste of time and your money.

Let consider when you write a new article, you spend 1 hour to finish it but for spun articles you can spend more than that, you have to re-edit many things on the article. I think that its just for search engines and who is doing this is going to build web 2.0 or a private blog network.

reCharge

Hello,
ah I see. Well I wrote several articles and the most painful part is the research for suitable information. Do somebody knows a software which can do that research automatically, except Instant Article Wizard?

SEOPub

Microsoft Word is really good software for creating articles. ;)

hoangvu

hoangvu
It is not really true and I don't think this is a good advice.

The best tool/software to creating articles are The Editor in Wordpress ( Adding a new post ) there you can create posts and publish them whenever you wanted, you can keep formats without redoing like you create in Microsoft Word, because when you copy from Microsoft word to your website, you may need to redo somethings like format text or adding images.

ant

I would HIGHLY recommend Grammarly for this purpose. Probably the best software for writers nowadays, and you don't even have to upgrade to the premium version, the free one works just fine for me.

I automatically suggests a plethora of synonyms and related keywords, it corrects all your grammatical mistakes, it offers much more actually, and they have an add-in for Microsoft Word.

You have to option to work on their cloud based app, or you can download the software for both PC and MAC. Also, they have an extension for the browsers, it shows you real time mistakes and suggestions as you type on any website, even on this very forum.

Disclaimer: I have 0 affiliation with Grammarly. This is just a recommendation based on my personal experience with the software, and as I said, use the free version, you don't even need to buy the premium.

Good luck with your writing :)

ANT

santek

Spinning the article is one of the spam technique. But creating the content according to the given topic carries good value. It is treated as unique.

Elegant_Designs

Hmmm doing a research for you but most likely it is scraping articles from all over the web so you may not know if the scraped articles are properly researched. I don't think is wise to not research yourself and think that the article scrapper will be smart enough to give you the right answer. It will be safer to hire writers who have years of experience and with good customer reviews.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.