Best way to bring in lots of visitors, fast!

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
From you experience what is the best way to bring in lots of visitors and interaction on a new blog, fast?
I have a decent budget and i'm happy to pay if necessary just looking for case studies on how to grow a new blog quick?

vishwa

For me you cannot grow a blog quickly. It will take some time and a lot of works to do. The very first step of growing a blog is to create a lot of quality content which help your audience. Content itself cannot generate traffic, you have to do some On Page and Off page SEO, Social Media Marketing, Guest Posting etc to drive traffic to your blog. Eventually you will see your blog will grow constantly.

For Instant traffic, I will suggest you to promote your blog with native ad networks like Taboola, Outbrain, Revcontent etc. Hope it will help you.

Rob Whisonant

Since you have a budget... I would use adwords, bing ads and facebook ads heavily. But first make sure you have enough content to get them to want to follow the blog.

Also make sure you have a mailing list they can join that alerts them to new posts. You want to keep your new readers coming back often. This builds your readership.

Your content does have to be very good for this to work.

Nytshade

From you experience what is the best way to bring in lots of visitors and interaction on a new blog, fast?
I have a decent budget and i'm happy to pay if necessary just looking for case studies on how to grow a new blog quick?
It will really depends on how good your content is.

But if you believe your content is good quality. Then first thing I would do is to check other related blogs and use tools such as semrush, SpyFu, SimilarWeb, Alexa and Ahrefs to see where they get most of their traffic. Once you know where top blogs in your niche get most of their traffic then you simply go there and milk the traffic.

You can also go to flippa, check which websites recently sold in your niche then look at how they get their traffic and simply replicate.

It's that easy.

I can't tell you go to adwords, social media, forums etc. because every market is different and the best way to find good traffic for a new blog is to check how other successful blogs in your niche are getting traffic.

Hope that helps :)

Elisabeth Kuhn

Great advice so far. In addition to the previous suggestions, I tend to network with some bloggers who have an audience I want to attract. I just become part of their community, on the blog, and also on Facebook. As I join the discussion, I always get to leave my website link, and some of the other participants stop by to check it out.

I also use Facebook a lot in general to attract additional visitors, especially my Facebook page, and press releases - for example when I have posted something I want to rank well. Plus I share new posts with my list.

I do need to post more often though, and when I check my stats I notice that my visits go up whenever I post a lot...

joe

Oh boy, I wish I could write a case study for you here. Anyway, I will be brief.

What you can do to grow a new blog quickly with a sizeable budget is...............

Influencer marketing.

Yep, the idea is to simply leverage their network to help sell your product or in this case, get traffic. Very similar to celebrity product endorsement.

There are a few ways you can do this without pushing it.

1. Pay them to tweet about you.
2. Pay them to write a whole blog post using you as the "hero".
3. Guest post on their blog.

It will cost you some money depending on the influencers. I have done this almost a hundred times over the past 2.5 years for my clients and the results have always been phenomenal.

So try it. Don't be lazy though - because it takes a lot of work.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.