panda and penguin updates

kristy001

Presently a days google making heaps of update to evacuate the low quality sites... so what is the great SEO practice after the google panda and penguin redesigns. Also share what SEO exercises we ought to use to get rankings higher in the web crawlers.

vishwa

Quality Content and Backlinks from high authority sites is only the way to prevent from Panda and penguin updates and also help you to rank in Search Engines.

kristy001

kristy001
Thank you so much for viewing my problem, i have done this job with unique content but nothing happens. it took 1 month approx. so if you have some other tricks then share with me. otherwise guide me some high authority site list for my back link. i hope new sites will help me.

vishwa

vishwa
To create quality backlinks you can do Guest posting on high authority blogs relevant to your niche. You can search them on Google. You can also do blog commenting, promote your posts on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc. Forum posting is also one of the good practice for creating backlink. Hope it will help you.

selenagomez1

In order to avoid all Google's algorithms, it is easy. Do not make anything spamming, TRY to make all natural, beneficial to visitors. Quality of your content is the most important point you should consider. To panda or penguin, you should try to choose which sources are good for you, including its PA and DA if possible. Get rid off any spamming site, choose good backlink from good sites. Do not forget the HUGE advantages of social nets.

davidnguyen

- to avoid google panda: build lots of good contents for your audiences ( find new ideas on google trend, quora.com, big forums)
- to avoid google penguin: plan to build backlinks from good sites, make 20- 40 backlinks/ day. Use google, mozbar extension, seoquake extension to find high quality sites.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.