Alternatives to Google News, Bing News and Yandex News

Justin Philipps

Hi, I am an owner of a news website and it is already included on Google and Bing News. I am looking for similar news portals where I can share my website. Do you guys have any idea which websites does offer the same services aside from Google and Bing? I've heard about Yandex but I cannot seem to understand how will I be able to request an inclusion for my website there. If anyone knows how, please help and guide me :)

EpicGlobalWeb

Yandex, the Russian Google, can offer you contextual advertising solutions. It is similar to PPC on Google for their content network. You may also want to consider outbrain since you're a content company and publish news articles. You can get started on Yandex for contextual advertising here: https://yandex.com/adv/products/context

Also right at the bottom of the yandex.com homepage it says "contact us" which might be a good place to start.

Justin Philipps

Do these websites charge anything in exchange for their services? Do you also know any news aggregator sites that accepts news websites and includes the website's content to their news list?

Unknown

Hmm, what about Yahoo! News? You didn't mention it and it's probably a good alternative to the big boys, Bing and Google. However, the bad side of Yahoo is that it will suggest different related stories, while Bing and Google do take you directly back to the source.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads