How to find exact search volume in Google keyword planner

dinuanzz

Can anyone say how to calculate the exact search volume in keyword planner since google keyword planne has been update and it not showing exact search volume so that i can present the search volume to new clients. Is there any solution for this to find exact search volume

ant

You can never know the EXACT search volume of a keyword.. Even before the update, when Google was supposedly showing exact search volume, in reality that was never the case.. They group the keyword searches in bundles and the numbers are always "approximate", we never get volume like 348 or 765.. You always get numbers such as 210, 720, 1600.. Here's a good blog post at MOZ covering this topic - moz dot com/blog/google-keyword-planner-dirty-secrets

Can anyone say how to calculate the exact search volume in keyword planner since google keyword planne has been update and it not showing exact search volume so that i can present the search volume to new clients. Is there any solution for this to find exact search volume

dinuanzz

I supposed to ask about the recent update in which keyword planner tends to show 10-100 not showing as before as 70 or 90

Pragnya123

If you spend some cash on google adwords you will get exact search volume. Other wise you can go for some other third party tools, there are only a few tools available online that can fetch you the exact search volume without the need for a paying Adwords account. 1. keywordtool.io
2. Everywherekeyword extentin - it will give you exact search volume.
3. Free Keyword Tool with multiple sources from Wordtracker.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.