How long does it take for a forum to reach 100k posts?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I want to start a new make money online forum, I want to know when will my forum will reach 100k posts?

Rob Whisonant

Nobody can answer this for you as a general rule. Depends on number of members, forum topic, if you reward posters, if you pay posters to get things going. etc.

One thing to keep in mind. Don't open a forum to early. Wait until you have a large list to spark it off with. Nobody likes to post in a ghost town.

vishwa

Its solely depends on efforts you made for your forum and how fastly your Forum grows? Nobody cannot give you precise time for reaching that number of posts.

TheRealRazzy

If you paid a team of people to post on your forum, it could take a week to get to 100,000 posts. But that's a big investment and the people aren't going to stick around after the job is done.

To get a legitimate 100,000+ posts it's hard to estimate. It really depends on your competition and I know for sure that it's pretty tough. The "Make Money Online" niche is a prime niche that loads of people target because the payouts are very good. But with high competition comes a lot of work and no guarantee of success.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.