How to get Rapid result in SEO?

dinuanzz

Can we do SEO on daily basis to get rapid results and My website have only one url?
If not how to show instant result to clients??

elcidofaguy

Nope those days have gone for most folks..... You would need a massive PBN do that and cost for cost its much simpler to go for ads..... There are other techniques but that relates to churn and burn and as such don't recommend that if you are looking for a sustained long term business....

hoangvu

Can we do SEO on daily basis to get rapid results and My website have only one url?
Of course you can do that to get rapid results on search engines but if you want to get faster results you need to more quality backlinks

If not how to show instant result to clients??
If not??? I really don't understand your questions.
if you want to show instant result to clients in a short time, you need to prepare 100 quality sites or even more than to show fastest results if they are high competitive keywords.

dinuanzz

Do you mean Private Blog Network? How it would be helpful in instant ranking?

hentis

Hi dinuanzz. I am going to let you in on a very fast method to get your site ranked.

It is however Black hat. It is frowned upon by many. There is huge debate on the net about if this method is worth it. So be warned: If you do this, do not blame me if your site looses ranking in the future. But be sure that for a while your site will definitely rank tops.

It is called SAPE links. It is back links bought from the SAPE network, which is a Russian network with very high ranking, high trust flow private network sites. It is tremendously powerful.

One way to get this method to be a bit more safe is to point the SAPE links to a buffer site/s and to have backlinks to your main site on the buffer site/s.

Also note that it is risky to have SAPE back links to a new site. If your site is a month old for example and suddenly it ranks number 1, I mean it just looks very unnatural.

Elegant_Designs

With the new algo by Google, this time round is real-time updating which means they are faster and smarter to red flag the web-page you want to rank high; backlinks must be really high quality from websites with authority and do/have not "sell" links before. IF you can get such backlinks from these websites, most likely you will see results fast.

adriansmith4555

You are going about this all wrong. You need to learn first, get good at it, then attract some entry level clients. There's a ton of info in this forum you can sift thru for the basics, but there's also a ton of good info out on the internet too.

Hawker

Unfortunately dinuanzz there is no such thing as "instant ranking". Ranking takes SEO+time. First you have to do the SEO, then you have to give it time to see how well that SEO has done for your site. If your rankings haven't improved much after a couple weeks, then you need to do more SEO and wait another 2-3 weeks. But even then, you may need to do more SEO and wait even longer. It all really depends on the toughness of the competition of the keywords you are targeting.

And SEO itself can mean doing both on-page SEO (content writing, site structure etc) and off-page SEO (backlinks etc).

I don't personally know what you mean by "instant results".

What results are you looking to show?

simonsmith

I don't think so. For getting results white hat search engine optimization, you will wait minimum 3-6 months. Once was a time when we got results in a month or two but now the game has been totally changed.

KarenByerly

KarenByerly
Just wait 3-6 months? Or create backlinks on a regular base continuously to get higher rank? I am curious about how game has been changed? I am keen to learn about this. Can you please help me?

emmaclark

Very difficult with one page/URL website.

Create few more pages and interlink them. Load all with unique, high-quality content (no spinning). target keyword using on page meta and content (be careful of keyword stuffing).

Doing SEO on daily basis doesn't mean you achieve quick ranking. Try guest posting, forum discussion, blog commenting related to your niche. Focus on quality don't quantity while creating backlinks.

EIZO

it's impossible to get instant results, if you do this the only results you will have is a penalty from google.
SEO can't be made in two days, it takes time.. especially if the website is new

simonsmith

I don't think so that social media marketing provides quick results. It is only possible to get quick results in social media, if you have resources means facebook fan page similar to your business with lots of fans, in the same ways you also have lots of followers in social networks than you can get some quick results. Otherwise social media also takes some time for providing proper results.

ZAPPY

Also creating a YouTube vid containing your SeO words/tags.

NomanProdhan

I believe that SEO always need time. Mainly if you will do it with White Hat techniques. I will recommend you not to use any kind of Black Hat techniques. Do everything with WHITEHAT.
For getting rank I will suggest you to make quality backlinks, social bookmarking, article writing/press release, guest blog post, web 2.0 backlinks etc.

davidnguyen

You are SEOer for your clients. I think that you should only use white hat SEO. It takes about 3 month to get good rank on Search Engines. If you use Black hat or Grey hat techniques, you will get high rank for your sites in short time but it is not long term. These sites is easy to get penalties from Google.

Colombiawebs

good day

I recommend integrating a blog on your website

Create an article weekly and upload it to your blog

This increases seo extraordinarily

Blessings

Whitedwarfmedia

Let me repeat what another member said.

If you have to ask for SEO advice then you are truly not a SEO expert who has the skills to do research and understand the in's and out's of SEO besides understands Googles webmaster guidelines.

Trying to get rapid results can be done with blackhat SEO and that'll get any website slapped with a penalty. I'd suggest you start reading sticky threads in the Google and SEO section to get a clue about SEO and how to get good results with some elbow Greece.

Do some research on how to do Guest blog posting the right way.

Ronekerry

don't go for rapid action of using your website. This may cause your site banned by Google.

simonwalker

Use whitehat SEO and create a long term SEO plan. Publish content, videos, infographics, and guest post to get results. Focus on relevancy, quality.

hynds

I think you should learn more about SEO, almost traffic on the internet come from SEO campaigns, beside of that you need to create many Social accounts to promote your own business. These are almost the free ways that you can do every time without spending anything.
If you have budgets, you also should run CPC campaigns such as Google Adwords or Facebook CPC,...This way will drive a huge traffic to your website in a short time.

Good luck to you,

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.