How to start with Affiliated Marketing

dinuanzz

I just came to know about the Affiliated Marketing. As far as my concern I need to create a site and promote their product via my site and this is my idea.
Is there any other method to do affiliated marketing??

elcidofaguy

Yeah there are loads of ways from not having a website to other extremes with setting up a PBN for example... If I was you get stuck in and begin learning the basics... You'll find in the end its all about traffic whether its organic or ads.... with probably a thousand questions in between ;-)

Miguelito203

When it comes to doing affiliate marketing, you can either get free traffic from the search engines by ranking for keywords that indicate people are looking for specific products, pay for traffic, or do some combination of the two. With that said having a site on your own domain, building a list, and all that stuff is the way people get started these days. The first thing you need to do is to figure out a profitable niche you want to go into (dating, weight loss, toys, electronics, golf and so on). The niche market you are in determines the kinds of products you are going to promote. One way to figure out the niche you want to go into is to think about your hobbies. Most people have at least one interest that is in a profitable niche market.

Good luck,
Joey

dinuanzz

How about starting a page with affiliate products so that you can make more money by promoting those website?

kb24

kb24
You can't just have one page and promote many products on it. Chances are you won't make anything. What is it that you enjoy? What is your passion? You could build a site off of that and make money through affiliate programs. If you are just getting started I would find myself a mentor. It will cut down on your learning curve.

FreebieBoy34

FreebieBoy34
Yes, you can actually do this to make money as long as you promote your products properly and target the right prospects whom you think would be interested in you product. Use social media to promote your site and get connected with the right people. This is the best place to start so you can start earning money as planned...:)

Mattdawg84

What you should do if you want to make your affiliate marketing business a long-term, sustainable business, you need to build an email list of people that are interested in whatever niche you decide to use. The best and quickest way to do this is to pre frame a product by answering a problem in that niche (example: how to lose weight). So you would make a page to capture their email address in return for access to your ebook, video, etc. But on that page, you would recommend an affiliate product to help get them their desired result even faster. So essentially, you give them a little info to get their email address (so you can market to them later) and recommend whatever affiliate product you're promoting. I hope that helps and good luck ;)

ulterios

Of course there are other ways to do affiliate marketing. One of the most popular is email marketing and there is also social media marketing.

There are some other way depending on what types of products you are trying to promote. Some work well for one type and not so well for another.

Do you know what types of affiliate products or services you are going to promote?

megamind22

That way works if you're writing reviews about the product and using the product keywords. But I will suggest you create a landing page to build your list that way you can market to them again and again.

Hope that helps :)

Elisabeth Kuhn

I just came to know about the Affiliated Marketing. As far as my concern I need to create a site and promote their product via my site and this is my idea.
Before you even start building your site, figure out 1) what niche interests you most - and make sure it's a niche where people spend money, and 2) find a really good product (or several) that you can be sure your audience will love.

Then, join their affiliate program, get some of their resources, and proceed to building your site and promoting your site and those programs. Also, be sure you create an opt-in page so you can build a list. Offer a lead magnet with information that your audience is looking for.

On your website, post lots of great information about your niche and at the end of most posts, invite readers to get your lead magnet. Then send them emails with more information and with links to your best posts - AND with links to the products you promote (one at a time).

Good luck!

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.