Traffic sources for my website?

kristy001

I published 1 blog post daily but i am unable to connect more traffic for my website then some help me for getting high traffic?

elcidofaguy

It sounds to me that your blog is not getting any traffic and that you are relying completely on search engines such as google... You need to diversify your approach i.e. consider social media, ads as well as off-site SEO etc... In addition its also likely that publishing posts daily is messing up with the link juice on your home page if your website is setup to show blog posts on the root domain...

vishwa

When you publish a post share it with your Social media sites. It will give you initial visits for your posts. You can also do Guest posting and blog commenting as well. It will help you get visitors for your blog.

hoangvu

I published 1 blog post daily but i am unable to connect more traffic for my website then some help me for getting high traffic?
No one knows you published a blog post if you don't "tell" with "the world" you published it by promoting or market it.
That's why you should learn SEO and marketing online.
Forum marketing, Social media, SEO and paid and free ads...are best ways you should apply to get traffic to your sites/ blog posts.

kristy001

No one knows you published a blog post if you don't "tell" with "the world" you published it by promoting or market it.
That's why you should learn SEO and marketing online.
Forum marketing, Social media, SEO and paid and free ads...are best ways you should apply to get traffic to your sites/ blog posts.
Your information is too much appreciating.

You also have to be writing about and targeting the right keywords related to things that people in your niche are looking for. Just publishing targeted content that isn't ranked well and people aren't looking for isn't going to bring you traffic. Getting traffic is like an active, on-going process.

Joey
I am going threw your entire information and it is so much good.

bigboss

share your blogs postes with your social Media sites,try to publish your blog's posts on facebook groups and twitter hashtag's related to your blog's niche and do not forget to participate in OnLine discussion forums like webmuster sun.
Good luck

crazycoder

I think it would be easy to provide an appropriate solution to you, if you can specify the Niche of your website/blog and who are your target audience? Obviously promoting on social networks and forums is a good option but not all social networks work for all the Niche, so choose wisely.

All the best

StasVa

I will recomend you to try to find you some blog or new aggregators for your niche and try to register your site there, it can bring first fast visitors for your website, especially if your blog post titles will be attractive.

In some of them they will add you blog for money, some will be free but with some kind of moderation. It's depends.

I will not say that it will give right a lot of traffic and the quality of traffic is different. But for a beginner some visitors will be useful and will help to maintain the motivation to make the site better.

Colombiawebs

regards

I recommend sending the articles of your blog, to news sites

They generate positive backlinks for your seo

Blessings

backlinkfy

Re-purpose your content on quality authoritative sites that can help you rank on search. As "Colombiawebs" mentions, use your blog posts to drive traffic.

Make sure to re-purpose your content and use other channels other than Google search for visibility. You have to remember google is a company that benefits from content other people produce and they will rank this content based on authority and quality, not to say your content isn't quality but you might have a lot of competition in your industry and that's not helping your articles rank for specific keywords.

Here are a couple of tips and platforms you can use to share every single article that goes live:

1. Twitter
2. Google Plus
3. Facebook
4. Facebook Ads
5. LinkedIn
6. SlideShare (Create a PDf version and submit)
7. Single Ad
8. PDF Site submission (Convert your articles and submit to PDF sites) They get index more often.
9. Optimize articles for Search engines (Find keywords that will rank on Google with less competition but relevant traffic)
10. News Media sites
11. Utilize Infographs
12. Press Release (When you have an important announcement)
13. Promote other articles in your niche
14. Build an email list
15. Social media tools
16. Blog Comment

Last edited:

simonwalker

Share your content on different social media sites. Publish guest posts, infographics, videos & images.

milotmi

For me social content on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram works best.

shivanshis4

Traffic sources are mainly search engines, social media websites and forums.

Guest posts may get help too.

Focus on keyword-based writing and effective promotion, then only you can get traffic attracted to your website.

colombiawebs can you elaborate on sending your blogs to news sites?
Are you referring to press releases? or seeing if the news will do a story on your story
Not only PRs, some news websites allow guest posts by users.

alices00ze

What is the content of your blog? Because create content that inspires viral sharing and natural linking is very important. This content and link building strategy is so popular and valuable that it's one of the few recommended personally by the engineers at Google. Blogs have the unique ability to contribute fresh material on a consistent basis, participate in conversations across the web, and earn listings and links from other blogs, including blogrolls and blog directories. You should think more about this.

adityapradhan

Write keyword rich blogs. Participate in forum discussions. Try blog commenting.
When you write a blog, share it on social media. Which social media channel to use depends on your target audience.

harrygreen90

When you publish a post share it with your Social media sites. It will give you initial visits for your posts. You can also do Guest posting and blog commenting as well. It will help you get visitors for your blog.
What social networks are you focusing on?

Re-purpose your content on quality authoritative sites that can help you rank on search. As "Colombiawebs" mentions, use your blog posts to drive traffic.

Make sure to re-purpose your content and use other channels other than Google search for visibility. You have to remember google is a company that benefits from content other people produce and they will rank this content based on authority and quality, not to say your content isn't quality but you might have a lot of competition in your industry and that's not helping your articles rank for specific keywords.

Here are a couple of tips and platforms you can use to share every single article that goes live:

1. Twitter
2. Google Plus
3. Facebook
4. Facebook Ads
5. LinkedIn
7. Single Ad
8. PDF Site submission (Convert your articles and submit to PDF sites) They get index more often.
9. Optimize articles for Search engines (Find keywords that will rank on Google with less competition but relevant traffic)
10. News Media sites
11. Utilize Infographs
12. Press Release (When you have an important announcement)
13. Promote other articles in your niche
14. Build an email list
15. Social media tools
16. Blog Comment
I am sure some methods on this list will not work or will give you very less traffic to your website such as

8. PDF Site submission
16. Blog Commen

Phil Tro

It depends on what you want to get from your blog posts - traffic/readers or leads/customers? There are basically two ways to get people to your blog. First, organic content which takes a lot of time. Second, driving content through social meida or paid ads. We follow a content marketing strategy where we post 3 blogs per week and share them through influencers and our own twitter + FB channels. In addition to that, we have of course a newsletter which regularly informs the subscribers about new content. Most our readers come from organic search results - but it took more than 6 months to see first results, 9 months to get significant results and about a year to see paying customers coming from organic traffic.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.