How to correct these errors?

gopackers

Capture.jpgI just started learning building websites. I purchased a theme (betheme)and did some editing based on the demo template. When I check my page on google chrome, it shows lots of errors. I don't know how to correct these errors. I know how to view the page source and inspect, but I don't know how to locate the error and correct it. Is there some kind of plugin that can locate your errors and suggest correcting method? These errors look pretty similar. Is it causing by revolution slider plugin? I don't know anything about coding, this is my first post. I tried my best to describe my problem with proper vocabularies. Please give me some tips. :thankyou::thankyou:

hoangvu

It is easy to find out which is making your site error, they are missing png or jpg files on your theme.
This happened becasue the source site moved the images thus your theme could not load theme and your browser alerted that.
The solution is, you need to find where the image files are and correct them (by replace working image files). From your description above, then you should find them in your database or files on your WP theme.

gopackers

Thank you Edward. I found the file folders in my hosting server. But I don't find the error files. Maybe that's the reason giving errors. But what should I continue if these error files are gone.

gopackers

This is my website, I use google chrome browser. So when I right click the page, I can see the page resource (but can't edit).and also inspect. Even thought I don't know what inspection is it for. I assume it is for HTML.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.