How much money can I make from AdSense with 1000 visitors per day?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I have a website around 800 to 1000 visitor per day, if i apply it with Google Adsense. How much money can I make from AdSense? is there a way to estimate the money i will get with this amount of traffic.

vishwa

Nobody can tell you how much money you make from adsense with 1000 visitors. Earnings are solely depends on the bid that advertisers are made. Your earning also depends on user engagement and ad placements.

Rob Whisonant

It totally depends if your visitors are buyers, researchers or lookers. Also depends on how targeted the ads are. Also depends on how well the advertisers create ads that visitors will click.

Let's say you get a 1% ad click rate at .05 a click on 1000 visitors a day. That would be about $15 a month. That is IF you get a 1% ad click rate.

CityadsMedia

Why don't you try performance marketing.
CPA campaign can achieved as high as 0.7 per click on ads (content locking strategy on SOI e-mail submit offer)

Without any further info, it's hard to estimate how much money you will earn from your traffic.

TheRealRazzy

It's impossible to give you an exact number because we've never seen your website.

One thing I can tell you is that you'll need to get your adsense ads above the fold. This means that the ads should be viewable as soon as the visitor gets to your website. This will increase your click through rate and make you some extra cash.

If you don't know where exactly to put your ads, you should check out a heatmap service that will tell you where your visitors are "looking" and that will give you a better idea of where to put your ads.

CookieJarMoney

I agree with Rob Whisonant if as he mentions what you are advertising draws a 1% click thru- and remember you normally only make money when some out of that 1% that click actually buy. It goes back to marketing basics about getting your message in front of a targeted market which includes not only interest in your product and/or service but also the ability to buy what you are selling. I was taught a long time ago about this being a numbers game. If you really do get your ads in front of the right people, sooner or later you will get clicks. But many get discouraged and quit when say they get 3,000 clicks and no sales - when you may have to bump that number up to 5 or even 10,000 clicks to get even one sale depending on exactly how targeted your website is when compared to the ads. It really takes multiple sales to establish a realistic goal in establishing a click thru rate (and each product is different).

If your website is getting this many hits, you may want to also consider finding something to sell yourself or sell advertising on your website. Or if you load your own affiliate products/links as the ads on your site, you will make more money from direct hits to your links than from someone else's links. It also allows you to control what is sold on your page. Just make sure to disclose that your site includes affiliate products.

Judas2018

There is no clear answer here really. With 1k visitors per day, you should get some clicks. But it also depends on what ads are being displayed. If adsense is heavily in sync with your site and its content. They'll display relevant ads and you'd make a good amount of coin from adsense clicks. If however, adsense hasn't fallen in line with your site yet or is having an off day for display ads, you won't make much on those days. The best you can do, is increase your chances of making money by placing ad units in the right places, and using display ads over text ads.

rozzski89

rozzski89
You can not measure exactly number of clicks based on number of visitors coming your sites.
It depends on more factors and one of the most important factor is the quality of traffic and what they are looking for on your site, hence your ads can be attractive to get more clicks.

I suppose auto ads by Google is the best option. The point is it is Google optimized. The earning depends on the engagement of visitors on your website. Higher the site engagement, higher will be the earning. In other words, if the bounce rate is low, you have a higher earning.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.