Website bounce rate which has come down drastically?

Nadira Saikh

I have notice that the last few days my website bounce rate which has come down drastically. I know generally it is a good sign but in last couple of days, it has dropped very much. what is reason behind of this.

TheRealRazzy

You could have had an increase in search engine traffic that is liking what you've posted. Do you have any type of analytics set up that can show you where your traffic is coming from? Figuring this out can help you get an idea of why your bounce rate is getting better.

If you're getting traffic from the search engines, you'll usually see a better bounce rate because they clicked through to read what you posted. And after they're done reading the original post they'll move on to another one, and this is what reduces your bounce rate :)

Elegant_Designs

New targeted traffic and regular readers will help to lower down your bounce rate, did you recently done any new promotions which may garner such result? If yes, you should continue on with such promotions as these are the places you are getting your targeted visitors for your niche. You can also compare reports on days your bounce rates drop to days which are high; from there you can easily spot the difference and understand why your bounce rates have drop drastically.

vishwa

I have notice that the last few days my website bounce rate which has come down drastically. I know generally it is a good sign but in last couple of days, it has dropped very much. what is reason behind of this.
Low bounce rate is good sign of a growing site. It means your site popularity and your visitors stay more on your site. However if it drops drastically and drop to very low than it might be a sign of bad code implementation. You have to check your analytics codes and make sure it is implemented properly.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.