Why WordPress is the best blogging platform for you

arindamb

Creating a blog is not a mere pastime for bored young, but a real opportunity to build a business for themselves. Of course the major challenges of our modern society, the digital world can be seen as the only big goal to reach for those who want to build a professional position of a certain thickness. The blogging business is not a joke or something to be taken lightly, it is a kind of very difficult profession in which you have to invest a lot of energy, money and time, you can not give up in difficult times to have a rosy outlook. What do you guys think? What reasons you should use WordPress for your website or blog?

vishwa

WordPress is so intuitive and easy to manage CMS. Plethora of plugins and themes make it more flexible and expandable. You can create almost any type of site using WordPress. It is so easy that novice with little coding knowledge can manage it. I am using it from past 5 years and really happy with it.

hynds

Some reasons that I choose Wordpress are:
- It's very easy to use, I don't need to have a technical skills to manage
- Many professional themes and free to use
- Many free and useful plugins that help me a lot in my promoting business such as Yoast SEO
- It has a convenient editor that help me much in writing content.
IMO

contentranked

WP is EXTREMELY easy to use. When I first started out, I was frustrated with it (not really giving it a chance) and kept on flipping between WP and Joomla. At the end of the day, WP was the better choice for me. It's really amazing the different types of sites you can create with WP.

YacaZG

Wordpress is very easy for customization and have huge pack of plugin, which can resolve almost all problems. Wordpress community is also very helpful

KleponPink

It's easy to use and offers so many great themes. They have plugins for SEO as well :)

Sam

WordPress is the best CMS for me because there are so many developers who contribute to WordPress, there are so many great premium templates which are fit to their field, such as price comparison template, job portal template, company profile template, blogging template, e-commerce template, etc. Load faster and SEO-friendly structure. Ease customization and has so many features. I used to use Joomla since 2009 to 2011. But, after trying WordPress, I won't back to Joomla for a while before Joomla get simplified in its administrator.

Ron Killian

I use it so I don't have to create web pages by hand. I did that for SO many years. I use it so I don't have to code. Wasted so many time doing that.

Just makes it easy to build and run an online business.

Only my opinions :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.