Does use of Google Webmaster Tools affect search engine results?

Harry P

I would like to ask some questions regard to Google Webmaster Tools and search engine results. If I use Google Webmaster Tools and improve according to what it is recommending then has good performance is it considered and appeared in higher positions in G search engine? Is there a difference from results for sites that not use Google WMT?
Thank you!

vishwa

There is no differences of using Google webmasters tools. However if you using it, It will give you lot of advantage. You can check your backlinks, your ranking in search engines, and other useful information and data. I am using Google Webmasters tools from past 6 years and it really helps me to monitor my site SEO statistics.

TheRealRazzy

Using Google webmaster tools doesn't change your rankings up or down. It just helps you adhere to Googles guidelines and gives you a slight advantage over those website owners who are not using it :)

It's similar to if you use Google analytics, there's not increase in rankings due to you using something made by Google. But it does help you optimize your website for conversions and you'll be able to figure out what are the more popular sections of your website :D

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.