Should i use backlink maker tool?

NomanProdhan

You should not use any kind of automatic tool to get backlinks. I will suggest you to make quality backlinks manually.

Intuz

There is no any tool to build a backlinks for your website. You can use the linkbuilding tricks to build authoritative links.

The most used link-bulding tactics are:

Bloggings
Press release
Social bookmarks
Forums
Web 2.0
Social media links

John Ryan

you should not do that, you will have a bad backlink quantity. In my opinion you should build backlink that will improve your skills

hynds

I think that in some cases you can use that such of tools. I see many guys are building PBNs and use backlink tool to get massive backlinks for their tier 2 or tier 3 websites/blogs. They don't use directly on their money site. So it's still useful if you know how to use.

YacaZG

I'm opposed to use any tool, but we hear, new Pinguin have no attention, for links from weak toxic sites.
And I see, some poor quality sites take good position in search engine in last weeks

Whitedwarfmedia

Create Backlinks with using any tool is negative SEO. Negative SEO refers to the practice of using black hat and unethical techniques to sabotage a competitor’s rankings in search engines.

ruslan58

I think you should not to do it, because sooner or later your website can be detected as spam and your site can be deindex. You can try other ways to create a quality article, it would have been better.

harrygreen90

harrygreen90
You are right on this, and I had a website that used tool to build backlinks automatically and it got high rankings in short time but after that, its rankings and traffic are dropped and hard to restore this.

athar

Create back-links manually. by backlink builder tool its provide low PR ranking site that can harm your site ranking.

grubble

I think it's important to add to this that it's not only that acquiring poor quality backlinks doesn't help, it actively damages your site. You'll more than likely be punished by the Penguin algorithm, so this method is a false economy.

revinfote786

No , I think its poor quality Links so don't use online back-link maker tools for website. its not good for your website . if you used this online back-link maker tool then your site is not come up in google search.

nickchernets

It will not give you any profit, because there is no tool which can make qualitative links which won't be argued by Google

ChristRodriguez

Seriously ? no, what on earth is that idea, how the hell can you get it, using tool to create backlink makes no sense and you'll just waste your time and in the worse situation it can give your site a rank drop.

Unknown

No, no. Don't use any tools that do automatic backlinks or link building. I really don't think that it's a good idea. All that you will end up getting is losing ranks on the search engines and potentially get marked as spam which will result in a ban. Ask yourself if it's worth it.

I know that it might sound appealing and that when you read some of the websites where they discuss these techniques they're all ''yeah, yeah it works, do it'' but don't. Just build the backlinks by yourself.

vishwa

Backlink maker tools are useless and creates only low quality backlinks, which will harm your site for sure. Better create links manually and from high authority websites.

olaryeankarh

Creating auto-backlinks generally in a way is not-so good for any website. But if done well, can give juicy results. Now, using a tool to pull backlinks directly to your site may pull a suicide-trigger. Trust me, you don't want to go that route. Manual backlinks are safer and if you have to use any tool, try to do a link pyramid kind of scheme. Not directly!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Sam

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.