Which links are best for ranking a keyword on search engine?

Harry P

What kind of links is the best for ranking a keyword on Google or other search engines, anchor text or just simply put a URL where the page is targeting to ranking for the keyword on it. I look forward to reading honest answers!

TheRealRazzy

You'll need high authority links from big websites for the best long term SEO affect.

I like getting high DA (domain authority) links on my first tier and I'll use everything from a plain text URL to an anchor with my difficult keywords. Vary it up and you'll have the best results.

When you're setting up your tier 1 links be sure to optimize everything you can on those page. Add your keywords to the titles and add an optimized description if possible. This will basically make it so you're trying to rank the high DA page for your own keywords. This will then allow you to take over the first page of your targeted keyword(s) if you're doing it right :D

After you get your high DA links in your first tier you can then build dozens of links aimed at each of those first tier links. You'll be building a link pyramid that filters down "link juice" in order to boost your own website.

I've done this exact method and taken up the first 2 pages on Google for competitive keywords. The top 20 listings weren't for my actual website, just 1 or 2 were. Around 18 or 19 of these listings were on different websites, but each listing was talking about my website :D

Harry P

You'll need high authority links from big websites for the best long term SEO affect.

I like getting high DA (domain authority) links on my first tier and I'll use everything from a plain text URL to an anchor with my difficult keywords. Vary it up and you'll have the best results.

When you're setting up your tier 1 links be sure to optimize everything you can on those page. Add your keywords to the titles and add an optimized description if possible. This will basically make it so you're trying to rank the high DA page for your own keywords. This will then allow you to take over the first page of your targeted keyword(s) if you're doing it right :D

After you get your high DA links in your first tier you can then build dozens of links aimed at each of those first tier links. You'll be building a link pyramid that filters down "link juice" in order to boost your own website.

I've done this exact method and taken up the first 2 pages on Google for competitive keywords. The top 20 listings weren't for my actual website, just 1 or 2 were. Around 18 or 19 of these listings were on different websites, but each listing was talking about my website :D
What is exactly DA (domain authority)? I read this on this forum and more people said its not a ranking factor so I should not care about it?

I'll use everything from a plain text URL to an anchor with my difficult keywords
I don't understand this step. How can you elaborate it?

This is on page SEO after we building tier 1 for these pages?

I need details to apply for my sites. It's pretty new SEO techniques to me.

TheRealRazzy

What is exactly DA (domain authority)? I read this on this forum and more people said its not a ranking factor so I should not care about it?
I usually focus on websites that have a high DA because they tend to get a decent amount of traffic. So the links placed on these websites will help with the search engine rankings as well as some traffic clicking through, but not as likely.

I don't understand this step. How can you elaborate it?
I'll used anything from example.com to an actual hyperlink with my targeted keyword in it.

This is on page SEO after we building tier 1 for these pages?
It's pretty much on page optimization for your tier 1 links. You'll optimize the pages where you're placing your links, if possible.

I need details to apply for my sites. It's pretty new SEO techniques to me.
Basically all you'll be doing is building backlinks aimed at your backlinks. You'll be building your second tier of links aimed at your first tier :)

hentis

Hi Harry P. You need to diversify your anchor texts. I know that this is not telling you which one is "best", but as far as i know you should not use only one type of anchor text. It does not look natural to Google.
You should use url, domain, keyword, long tail, and keyword similar.

One point I feel I must bring across to you, is that contextual links is the most powerful. This basically means that your back link appears inside the text of an article. There by it is a natural flow in the text.

Harry P

...long tail, and keyword similar.
If I am ranking for 2 word keywords but should I use a long tail keyword (included 2 word keywords) it will look naturally in Google's eyes?

One point I feel I must bring across to you, is that contextual links is the most powerful. This basically means that your back link appears inside the text of an article. There by it is a natural flow in the text.
I will keep this advice in mind.

StasVa

I think you need to diversify.

I think google still use Anchor text for relevance of the request. But on the other hand, Google suggest to many links with direct anchor text - like a spam factor. Because inks without anchor text is much more natural, and anchor links where abused by SEO to much. If you will monitor backlinks that were created fully by users... u will see that most of them don't have anchor text.

SEOPub

Links with nothing but the URL are just stupid. Anchor text helps to tell Google what the target page is about. Why would you waste a good link like that?

There are plenty of directories you can use for just plain URL links or the silly 'Click Here' type of links.

If I get a solid, relevant, in context link on a site, there is no way in hell I am going to waste it with just a naked URL link.

kb24

You would need quality links but concentrate on good quality content for your site. Over time google will start to notice your site you will start to rank for your keywords and other sites will start to link to yours because of your content and engagement. (comments on your site)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.