How to find Best Online Marketing Mentor?

Productstarts

Hi.
I know that finding the right mentor can be a key element to my Online Marketing success...
but how to find the RIGHT ONE?
When I typed this question in to my browser I founded hundreds of Gurus... with paid programs and training's.
I know that to get something I need to put in something at first.
Any suggestions of right candidates?:)

TheRealRazzy

My best suggestion is to just read forums and test out methods yourself.

Don't follow any "Guru's" because they're just in it to take your money. They may feed you bread crumbs and get you a sale here and there, but you'll never profit from their teachings (usually).

bigboss

In my opinion and in order to save time and have something valuable for you I suggest to try to find a gurus that you trust and begin taking courses from him,
There are a lot of trusted gurus like:
Frank Kern
Eben Pagan
Tony Robbins.
Kelly Felix
Jeff Walker.

Rob Whisonant

Be very careful WHO you learn form. Make sure THEY have already been a big success by using EXACTLY what they will be teaching you.

The vast majority of mentors out there only make money by teaching incomplete, inaccurate, outdated material and theory.

kb24

What is it that you want to master in your online business? Is it traffic? SEO? Find a mentor that is a master at that and follow him or pay him to teach that specific skill..

DarioPV

You can also follow content provided from the guys like Neil Patel and Brian Dean (for more SEO related content). At least while you're searching for a mentor :)

Unknown

That's a really interesting question but it's very difficult to give you a straight answer.

Finding the right mentor depends on so many different factors such as;
- what are you trying to learn?
- what's your ultimate goal?
- are you prepared to pay them?

and so on. Overall, I think the safest and best thing to do is try to find a well-established mentor. Somebody that has years of experience and things to prove that he's worth listening to! Many people just fill you up with useless information and recite the basic things that you can find anywhere on the internet. A true mentor should teach you the inside and out of online marketing, show you detailed, in-depth methods, ...

Also, why do you feel like you need a mentor? You can be successful at online marketing without one ;)

runswithleaves

Truthfully its not about finding the right mentor, its about finding mentors. Perhaps you already have mentors in your life you just dont realize it yet. I know for sure that was my case. When i sought out mentors i got one, he retired at 28 and was mentored by les brown and i believe dave thomas of wendys. Anyways, i didnt want it as bad back then. But then i went to a seminar featuring Daymond John from Shark Tank and the doors got blown open. I dont really need to read business stuff anymore because i own a system. I dont have to do anymore research, its all figured out. In fact I'll go as far as to say Entrepreneurs aren't that smart, theyre pretty dumb. It doesnt take a 180 IQ to be successful. Anyone can be successful, i prove it. Its all systems, habits, and rewards. That's it. When you figure that out go make your fortune and find out who you really are. Unless youre an entrepreneur, then go for it!

olaryeankarh

This always works for me.
First you need to indentify your interest. Don't worry if you have a plethora of them, just narrow it down to a few you can never get tired of. Then continue to find interne business ideas that revolve round those identified interests...
The next thing I do in my case is to join facebook groups. For example, I once thought of making Tees with cool slangs and trendy stuff so when I researched, I found out Teespring then I started joining Facebook groups related to that.
In no time, I already got a few reliable people I leaned upon from those groups and they have helped me immesely so far.
I tested this method with a few other areas like blogging, affiliate marketing and I must tell you, it is a great way of improving your overall network.
Hope this helps...

tom93

For my thoughts, you just join many groups and forums, see how they share about their experience, find out new things in there, and test them if they're useful for you :)

stoneman

The best solution is for you to join forums and try your best to read threads related to what you need to learn, that is not simple because at first you will not understand them and what they say, but I promise you with time you will start learning some new tips on that which you want to learn, because as someone just said most of those people that you feel that they will teach you, are just practicing their own way of monetizing themselves in the internet, because the real truth in this market is that you will need to make out your own way of making money, despite learning some few things in the internet..

So just try you best and be asking questions In forums they are so many people to attend to your questions just thesame way this question is been attended to, me I learnt from reading forums that's all... Take care

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.