WTS 1000 Organic Google Keyword Targeted Website Visitors Traffic Service

Hawker

In This Unique Service You Will Get 1000 Organic Google Keyword Searchers Visiting Your Site

Or from The Any Search Engine You Want!

Are you looking for more traffic on your site from your targeted keywords? Do you want more sales, clicks, clients opt-ins, subscribers, buyers and earnings? Are you tired of learning and doing SEO rank and traffic building on your own? Want an easy and affordable way of getting visitors to your site from Google from any keywords you want?

Then you're in the right place! Because we've just finished perfecting our Google Keyword Sniper system and are ready to roll it out to the public! With our unique organic Google Keyword Sniper website traffic system we are able to send you real live Search Engine traffic to your site from Google, or any Search Engine!

We can target any specific or general keywords from any Search Engine or Country also and have them land on YOUR site from those SERP pages! Whether you want organic keyword traffic from Google.com Google.co.uk Google.ie Google.fr Google.de Google.es Google.it Google.co.in or any Google Search Engine. We can even snipe organic traffic from Bing & Yahoo, AOL, Yandex, Lycos, Baidu & Yandex. Plus with more targeting and filtering options available like the ability to choose either mobile or desktop users, even specify the browser as well.

Platform Targeting Options Available

Desktop Geographic Targeting
✔ Google Chrome users
✔ Microsoft Edge users
✔ Microsoft IE users
✔ Mozilla Firefox users
✔ Safari browser users
✔ Apple browser users

Mobile Geographic Targeting
✔ Android device users
✔ iPhone device users
✔ iPad device users
✔ Windows tablet users
✔ BlackBerry users
✔ Amazon Kindle users

Imagine floods of real Search Engine users searching YOUR targeted keywords in the Search Engines and then visiting YOUR site from those keywords completely naturally!

That's exactly what you'll get when you purchase our Organic Google Keyword Targeted Website Visitors Traffic Service!

Google Keyword Sniper System Features

• 1000+ Organic Search Engine Keyword traffic
  • This is a one of a kind unique service!
  • Traffic drip fed over about 7 days time
  • 100% real human search engine traffic
  • 100% Google Adsense safe
  • 100% All other Advertiser safe
  • 100% All Google animal updates safe
  • Country or Search Engine targeted
  • Geo-Targeting Options Available
  • High quality service Level 3X seller
  • Traffic processed and star within 6 hours
  • Free tracking panel provide with Goo.gl
  • Sophisticated intelligently built system

All of that for just $5!

Hey did you know?
There is some talk amongst SEO experts and gurus how CTR could be the biggest SEO factor of them all. That Google ranks sites high in the SERPs by which ones are clicked on the most and not by how many backlinks they have or how great their on-page SEO is. That does help but there is indeed some direct correlation in this claim as it makes sense since Google wants to rank the best, most perfect choice for a searcher and one way of knowing which site people will most likely like to click on, is by showing people the site that gets the most clicks in the SERPs already!

So one way to get Google to take notice of that about your site is to make that happen by getting people to search something to do with your site in Google or whatever and then click on it. Through continued searching and then visiting your site, this in time will improve the ranking of your site and make Google think that your site is the one that people are most clicking on. That means through continued use of this service, you can outrank your competitors and do better than them without even needing to lift a finger! Just sit back and watch as the visitors start searching and rolling into YOUR site!

What You Will Get
1000+ Organic Search Engine Visitors by any Keyword(s)
All visitors drip fed naturally over 7 days time.
You'll get about 150-200 unique organic visits p/ day.
We can send all at once or spread out up to you!
More traffic over much longer periods are available.

FAQ
What site are allowed / what's not?
We accept all and any type of site usually except anything illegal.
Your website must not use frame breakers or exit page popups.
What do we need to get started?
All we need is your website URL and a keyword or some keywords.
You can supply up to 10 different keywords per URL.
Is this traffic Google Adsense safe?
Yes 100% guaranteed. We are sending you traffic to your site from Google itself (or any Search Engine). We're only sending you what Google would send you if someone was to search in Google, see and click on your site.
Are any tools or bots used to generate/send the traffic?
No bots used no but tools were used to build what is an intelligently built sophisticated system. It's mainly a web based system. Obviously I can't tell you how it works as it's a trade secret, but if you can prove we use a bot or proxies or anything I'll give your money back no questions asked!
Is there a money back guarantee or refund policy?
Obviously like anything you buy, your statutory rights aren't effected. But if we don't send you all the traffic you purchased, we'll give you a full refund no asked questions! Your satisfaction is the main thing above anything else!

For any more questions just send me a message!

Prices

1000 Search Engine visitors for $5
2500 Search Engine visitors for $7
5000 Search Engine visitors for $11
10,000 Search Engine visitors for $15
20,000 Search Engine visitors for $25
25,000 Search Engine visitors for $30
50,000 Search Engine visitors for $50
100,000 Search Engine visitors for $75
200,000 Search Engine visitors for $100
250,000 Search Engine visitors for $120

To order and pay

You can pay using my PayPal.me link
https://paypal.me/thanksmuch/5
Just replace the amount for the amount you want to order.

Then send me your URL and keywords.

It's that easy!

Your traffic will start within a few hours.

Hawker

Hi Razzy, yes this is legitimate traffic. As said above in the FAQ

Are any tools or bots used to generate/send the traffic?
No bots used no but tools were used to build what is an intelligently built sophisticated system. It's mainly a web based system. Obviously I can't tell you how it works as it's a trade secret, but if you can prove we use a bot or proxies or anything I'll give your money back no questions asked!
Cheers!

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.