How to hire a good writer?

Harry P

I want to start a new Q&A site or a forum and of course is i need content for it. From your experience how to hire or choosing a good writer to write content for your site. Where is the best place to hire and how to review if their service are good or not. I have issues in the past when hiring writer and they sent me bad articles, not like what they promised before they did.
Your answers would be appreciated.

hoangvu

You can hire a VA do post hundreds of questions each day.
It is not a good idea if you allow your writers to post hundreds of questions/posts to your sites a day, unless they are quality posts, vice versa they looks unnaturally, in any cases your writers could copy content from other sources or they don't care more about what they are posting and you can not manage that.

TheRealRazzy

TheRealRazzy
It's not a good idea to post hundreds of times on third party websites if your website is brand new. That will look unnatural.

Posting hundreds of times a day on your own website is fine and the search engines will love all the content. You can actually copy thousands of questions from other websites and be perfectly fine, it won't be seen as duplicate content :D The only time it will be a problem is if you post the same content on your own website multiple times.

hoangvu

hoangvu
I think you define duplicated content different from what I am thinking.
Are you saying to copy question and its content to your website without any problems? Of course is should not post same content more times on our own websites, but it also should not post same content /question content with another websites out there.

TheRealRazzy

TheRealRazzy
Nope, I know what I said sounds odd. But you can actually post the same exact content on 10 different websites and if you do the proper off page optimization for all of them, you can take over the top 10 rankings for low competition keywords. I've done it plenty of times :D

You can play it a little more safe if you want and vary the titles up slightly, but the end results are typically the same... great :D

vishwa

You can check our freelance sites to hire content for your website. You can also look in to hirewriters.com for best quality authors. They are providing some of the best writers who can write quality content for your website.

Claire_Anderson

If you want to hire a content writer, you can ask the content writers to show the articles they have written . You can assess the quality of their work through their contents. But to hire a content writer, make sure that you check their online presence and their published work.

shivanshis4

From my personal experience, I can say that hiring people without a good system can cause losses to you. Content Marketplaces or freelancing websites will be more reliable deal here. Major benefits will be:

- You can assess writer through portfolio before you actually hire him or her.
- You can read reviews in order to understand if the writer is reliable or not.

Freelance marketing places are good to go for as you'll have guarantee to get quality work, or authority to get the money back. Additionally, you'll have many options, methods of judging, portfolio, reviews, experience details n all. So, you can't go wrong.

sss

As your question and answer forum needs more and more writers, belonging to diverse niches according to the questions' categories then is no point in hiring one or some writers. You will need many. So, hiring a good writer should be based on their working niche. In this case, freelancing websites are good solution. You will find many writers there. Additionally, there will be so many writers to choose from, you will be able to talk to them before you hire. Price can be best-choosed there so no budget issue. IF going to Contentmart, which I am using for now, you will be able to search writers category-wise, ending all the problems. Also, these websites allow easy ways to look at the profiles of writer, their experience, their sample works, portfolio, reviews ans ratings. Check the repeat hire rate, completion rate, timeliness etc too if you want to know how writer will the writer be for you.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads