Tracking of working hours and screen recording?

Dopani

I am contacting some freelancers on freelancer sites and odesk with hopes to hire full timers remotely but they are offering me works by working hours. What is the best working hours tracking software that I can use to keep track of when they work and actually be able to see what they are viewing in their screen whenever I want in real time?

TheRealRazzy

Never go with hourly jobs. Always go with a fixed price when working with these types of platforms.

If they don't want to go with a fixed price then they probably aren't going to do quality work anyway. It's easy to falsify the amount of hours worked on a project, and people who only want to go on an hourly budget will most likely do that.

You can find some great writers who will work on a fixed price package because they can hammer out quality work and actually get paid more than if they were to do it hourly :D

And you never know if someone is going to string you along and give you snippets of work when you're paying hourly. The only time I pay hourly is when someone is working out of my office and is my employee :D

joe

The only program I have used is screenshotmonitor.

It's quite cheap and it gets the job done.

I don't think hiring freelancers by hours is a bit thing at all if you can keep track on their productivity. Sure, it can be a challenge sometimes to keep them motivated and on the task.

That's why you need to build a solid work system so that the freelancers understand their task and know exactly what they need to do.

I have personally hired both virtual employees and in-house employees and I know that most of the times, it's not about where they work, it's mostly about their work ethics. If their work ethics suck - it doesn't matter if they work with Jesus, they will not be productive.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.