Can social network services affect SEO for your websites?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
There are many social network offers on IM forums and I am wanting to try one, but firstly If I buy likes, followers, shares to my site on social networks accounts, it can be reach out thousands of shares, do these affect SEO ranking for my site? I know it can help increasing traffic for my websites.

TheRealRazzy

Social shares, comments and interactions is more of what is involved in helping your search engine rankings. These social signals help much more than just adding likes and followers.

There are loads of sellers offering these, but you should be careful. Figure out the drop rate of these services, but I'm sure a lot of the sellers will guarantee 100% stick rates even though that's not true. If someone tells you that you'll get a 75% stick rate, I would go with them over the people saying 100%. I say that because the person saying 75% isn't telling you lies just to make a sale ;)

hrishivardhan

They surely have very much amount of the effect on the SEO. as current world nobody could ignore the power of the social media. and I would like to tell you that google is no exception. he surely gives weighted to socila media site's engagements. so they really are important in the recent seo

dexus media

Social Media has very most importance in SEO Activities but social Media Activities always gets effective by your content.If your Content is so much Interesting that definitely user will get engaged with your content,social media page & it will be get viral.it will boost your website traffic.you will see impact on your website search ranking also.

SEOPub

Social shares, comments and interactions is more of what is involved in helping your search engine rankings. These social signals help much more than just adding likes and followers.

There are loads of sellers offering these, but you should be careful. Figure out the drop rate of these services, but I'm sure a lot of the sellers will guarantee 100% stick rates even though that's not true. If someone tells you that you'll get a 75% stick rate, I would go with them over the people saying 100%. I say that because the person saying 75% isn't telling you lies just to make a sale ;)
They surely have very much amount of the effect on the SEO. as current world nobody could ignore the power of the social media. and I would like to tell you that google is no exception. he surely gives weighted to socila media site's engagements. so they really are important in the recent seo
Social Media has very most importance in SEO Activities but social Media Activities always gets effective by your content.If your Content is so much Interesting that definitely user will get engaged with your content,social media page & it will be get viral.it will boost your website traffic.you will see impact on your website search ranking also.
The answers are just plain wrong. Social signals have no direct impact on rankings. Google has stated this numerous times.

Just from a business perspective, why in the world would Google use data in their algorithm that they could be blocked from without notice. Twitter once blocked them from crawling their site. What would have happened if Tweets and ReTweets were are a part of the algorithm, and Google's access to that data just disappeared?

If you don't believe me, just trying ranking a page for anything mildly competitive using social signals.

seoking

Buying social networking services completely value less, 99% service providers creating social signals by bot or tools.

crazycoder

If you are buying social media traffic or any other traffic be careful, if you are getting irrelevant traffic/visitors, you might have a high bounce rate and it would directly effect your rankings. Other than that I don't see much difference.

vishwa

Social Media sites providing nofollow links. hence it does not have any SEO score. Though it is very useful to drive traffic to your site or blog. I also appreciate and endorse what SEOPub have said on his above post.

hrishivardhan

Directly it's not a ranking factor but if you see. if user doesn't stays on your site means he is no consuming your content. so at the end of the day that traffic will be counted as the spam. which has no purpose on your site or blog. So bounce rate should be lower would be ranking factor.

hynds

There are many social network offers on IM forums and I am wanting to try one, but firstly If I buy likes, followers, shares to my site on social networks accounts, it can be reach out thousands of shares, do these affect SEO ranking for my site? I know it can help increasing traffic for my websites.
In small and medium business, social media, especially Facebook, helps your business and SEO campaign a lot. It's not only get traffic, get engagements, get visitors via viral its also help you to build your brand awareness, sell your products, your services quickly with cheaper cost. With Facebook, there have many types of advertisement on it and base on your business you want, you can run each ads types belong to it, example: CPC, Boost post, Get like, Get lead, video view,...

I hope this helps.

Claire_Anderson

Rather than buying the likes and followers it is better if you add high quality contents. If your would offer high quality contents then your website is bound to get more traffic but you would not be able to get any traffic without any users engagement. User engagement would inform users about your website and products otherwise they would not even notice the existence of your blog. Social media does not directly effect the SEO. But even if it does not effect SEO, you can still use it to get high amount of traffic to your blog.

backlinkfy

Absolutely! Social media sites like; Twitter, Facebook, Stumpleupon etc. All have social signals that affect your Search engine rankings. With helping clients, twitter has been very useful for certain industries.

Aegis software

By using Social Media sites, you can aware the users about your products and services. You can generate a traffic in your site by social networking activities. And it helps to convert traffic in to lead.

It is really great platform where you can increase your brand or popularity of your business by creating business page or paid ads. So it really helps you in SEO as well.

kinexmedia

Yes It Affects, because everything is interconnected .. Social media helps in traffic more traffic lower the alexa rank and lower alexa rank increase page authority . Good Page Authority is capable to get rank easily.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
sss
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.