How to make money fast?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I have a question for internet and affiliate marketers here.

What is your fastest way to make money online strategy? How much money you make in short period of time? Can you share your secret of making money online?

Would be great if one can share your experience.

Thanks in advance.
Marc

Hawker

What is your fastest way to make money online strategy?
Be an affiliate for a high in demand expensive product. Things aren't always high in demand, but while they are the price is high. That's why they say it pays to follow trends. Or make your own trends! But that's one of the fastest ways I've ever made money anyway.

In as simple 3 steps as possible it works like this;
  1. Find a high in demand product
  2. Go all out on it, website, social profiles, promotion and marketing.
  3. Drive targeted traffic to your site and make sales.
How much money you make in short period of time?
It depends, from a few hundred to a few thousand.
Can you share your secret of making money online?
So you just want me to give you my secrets away for free?

I at least want a cookie or something!

kb24

If you are just starting out you can go the paid route or the free route. The fastest way is with the paid route but be careful as you can lose money quickly if you don't know what you are doing. If you want to make money in big commissions find high ticket items to sell

FreebieBoy34

I have a question for internet and affiliate marketers here.

What is your fastest way to make money online strategy? How much money you make in short period of time? Can you share your secret of making money online?

Would be great if one can share your experience.

Thanks in advance.
Marc
My advice on this is to look for an effective method that will help you to earn money fast. You have to determine what it is since some affiliate campaigns might work for some business/niche while some don't. Sometimes it takes patience to find the right campaign, but when you find it, you'll be sure to earn money in no time...:)

Mattdawg84

It really is a simple process…takes work, but is truly simple. Set up a page giving away some content that solves a problem in a particular niche. Make it so people have to enter their email address in order to access the info. When they do this they will be put onto your email list. Send them some content to get them to know, like and trust you. Then you can promote an affiliate offer to them. Since they already know, like and trust you, they will be more likely to purchase the products that you recommend! Hope that helps ;)

ZAPPY

How much money you make in short period of time?
How much is much to you Marc?

An exact/approx figure could get you specific strategy answers that you appear to be seeking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miguelito203

Well, it depends which route you want to take. I should first say that -- no matter the route -- you first have to acquire knowledge and skills -- so there is a learning curve. Beyond this, though, doing some research and writing content for websites or other marketers is one way to get started. I did this for a while, but I realized I was too lazy to keep this up for too long - ha, ha. By the time you do research and the writing, you kind of feel like the money isn't worth it.

On the up side, getting regular payments via Paypal is pretty darn awesome. If you want to go the affiliate marketing route, you need to get used to promoting product launches. This is pretty easy to do with digital products. Smaller sites get ranked faster, and product creators don't usually have an issue giving you free access -- one you tell them what you're doing. The fastest I've done this -- with no list (takes site a few days to start seeing traffic -- is 12 days.

When it comes to promoting physical products, it's kind of different. They tend to prefer that you have larger sites that already have some authority and are getting traffic -- before you even apply to promote stuff. If you are going to go this route, you have find a niche market that you plan on staying in for a while. I kind tend to get bored of stuff after a while, so this is a bit of a challenge for me.

Joey

Web Expert

Hi!

You can start bulding blog sites and start selling them on marketplaces like flippa.

Thanks

Ron Killian

Sell your own products, digital, through pay pal. With a PP ATM card it's pretty much instant money. Can't get much faster than that.

Course you need to drive traffic to the sales page, that might not be fast. Depends on what you do and what you are selling.

ZAPPY

3 ways

Marc van Leeuwen said:
What is your fastest way to make money online strategy?
Fastest way?
Place a product in front of a person who has the funds to purchase immediately because they need it.

Slowest way?
Place a product in front of a person who has the funds to purchase but in no hurry as dont need it right now but buys from you at a later date.

Hands off way?
Have adverts on your website that when (legally) clicked you get paid.

Brandfuge

How I make my money?
Good question!
The first dollar I made is with mTurk - Its a amazon website. There you can find plenty of quick tasks like survey's, Facebook likes, software installs...etc

When comes into the industry, I started working with SEOClerks.
Create an advert of what you are more familiar with.
Register and post in seoclerks.
The buyer will automatically reach you when you service is very unique.
Start earning money!

Gh0st4unt3r

To be really honest, there is not a real fast way to earn high amounts unless you have a good advertising budget to start with as they say it can take money to make money. you have to be prepared to make 1 of 2 investments or both.

First - Time Investment

if you do not have the funds avaliable to spend on advertising you have to be willing to put a lot of time and effort into something that other would also find interesting, as mentioned above try not to over complicate things else people could loose interest. Do somthing that you enjoy and are passionate about this will give you and other the best possible outcome.

Second - Paid

As they say most successful people out there have invested heavily into a project from advertising to the tools needed to create something special for great rewards from either selling a product to affiliate marketing.

Also take advantage of many popular services around the web such as freelance sites, blogging sites, video sites such as youtube and gain a good web presence which will also help in the long run.

There is various ways to make money but ensure you find an avenue that you are passionate about.

Empire

Some good main four methods

Method 1: Selling an eBook, Selling information online is a a very profitable business model, and selling eBooks is the fastest and easiest way to get started in this segment.

Method 2: Affiliate Marketing, you should consider affiliate marketing. You’ll basically be promoting the products of other companies, and they will pay you a commission for each sale or lead you refer to them.

Method 3: Freelance Writing, If you like to write, freelance writing could be the ideal way to make some money fast on the Internet.

Method 4: Selling Stuff on eBay, is the largest online marketplace. It started as an auction website, but some years ago it introduced the “Buy It Now” feature, enabling sellers to sell their items for a fixed price. If you are willing to manage product listings and to ship stuff around the world, eBay could be the right place to make some quick money.

Last edited:

davebusiness86s

The fastest way I used to make money with is t-shirt selling. The platform I was selling on was Sunfrog. If you find the right niches, or the right shirt if you don't design them yourself, it only take a few days run Ads to target people and you can sell really well. I think every job have a difficult start, but when you get use to them, T-shirt is the fastest way.

Empire

Empire
I just an conversation to my family that there is one guy one year younger then me makes allot of good high chocolate content and sells them around the location. He's going good. And earning big. So what i'm saying that's one way :)

To help me out here as I was typing and just had an thought! I might or able to help him that I deal the online side of selling them. how do I go about doing that?

Last edited:

tony2017

I think if your trying to make money fast then you need to have money to invest because if you don't have money for paid advertising then its going to take forever to see any real income!
If you wanna make money fast here's the simple formula:
1. Find hot affiliate products that pay at least 50%
2. Then buy advertising on Bing, Facebook, & well known sources

If your trying to make money fast online without any money, then don't bother! If you do put in the time, then you can definitely make it happen.

WebzSuite

1. Find a product/service that you want to advertise
2. Prepare your budget
3. Start testing your ads.
4. Select the best performers and run with it (remember about the scale, 1000 visits per day != 10 visits x 100 days)

Check ROI, conversion, track leads and visitors, figure out which ads are performing best (sometime one word can change conversion, same goes for your landing page).

harrygreen90

1. Find a product/service that you want to advertise
I am just curious, this is your own products/services or a product that offering good commissions and we can promote it to earn money?

(remember about the scale, 1000 visits per day != 10 visits x 100 days)
1000 visits per day is not really much and its more different from 1000 visitors per day, if I am not wrong then you are wanting to mention to visitors, right?

thewealthybum

Pick a product off of Amazon you would like to promote.

Become an amazon affiliate

create a blog

create a quality blog post everyday pertaining to that product

in about 4-6 months you will start to generate traffic and earn commissions

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.