Which iPhone should I buy?

High79

Hey guys,

I have been wanting to buy a new iPhone for quite some time now. Could you please share your experiences with the following models:
1. iPhone SE
2. iPhone 6
3. iPhone 6s
4. iPhone 7

That's list of phones that I can't make up my mind. I just want to be spending the right amount for the right phone.

Looking out for your comments! :)

FreebieBoy34

Hi there! I think you should choose based on your needs as the phones you have listed specialize in different features. Another factor to consider is also the budget (unless of course if you don't have any issues with this)... But if I were to choose among the phones you have in the list, I would choose iPhone7 because it's the latest model, the battery life is enhance to provide better performance, and its water resistance features (I've learned from my mistakes since 2 of my previous phones where damaged because they got wet)...:)

Hope this helps.:)

High79

Thanks FreebieBoy34!

Really appreciate your feedback.
Helped me clear some of the factors I'm looking for :)

Eli Maximilien

I've never had the previous iphones. I've been an android user all of my life, but only recently got the iphone 7. Aside from not being the laughing stock of all of my friends anymore, there are numerous advantages to what Apple has to offer. The speed is great, applemusic is a must, and the camera is spectacular.

Unfortunately if you like using an aux chord to play music while you drive you'll need to get one that is made by Apple. The headphone jack and aux jack is the same on this phone, and only apple products can be used with them. Other than these things, it's a great phone. You'll need a case though if you don't want to break it within the first week.

JonathanS

The thing is, for me, iPhones can be quite expensive. Normally, I tend to stay a generation or two behind on phone models within the brand itself. Keep in mind when Apple discontinues production of one of their models, that doesn't mean the phone itself doesn't function. Is it as fast and up to date as others? No, but some will still match up to today's hot competitors. Personally, I only have experience with the 5s, SE, and 6. Everything else is reviewing from friends who also have iPhones as well. From the three I named, I like the iPhone 5s best. I loved the design of that phone. The finger touch I.D. was 1st generation, but still pretty decent for its time. From what I've researched and personally found out. The iPhone SE is very similar to the 5s. Regarding the 6, I like the hardware within the phone itself, but still, prefer the design of a 5s or SE. Because of that, it's not my favorite.

To sum it up, you're going in the right direction if you're choosing between the 5s, SE, or 6, in my opinion. I think the 6s and 7 are nice. But don't really have any significant upgrades in hardware, software, or design worth noting.

gelotologist

You should buy iphone depending on your money and also it depends on what you need, for work or for games. The iphone I used to have is the iphone 6 not just it has new features but also the size of the screen which fits for my needs and also on my hands. I recommend this but it always depends on you, go for the quality over the quantity.

Heatman

I really wish I could have a good suggestions to give you about a specific iPhone to buy but it's quite obvious that I have got nothing to offer you because I am not a fan of iPhones and as such I wouldn't want to randomly giving you any suggestions when I am not sure of what you phone is capable of.

But if it's android phone products that you asked for suggestions on which one to buy, definitely I would have some good suggestions to offer you with some added facts from the ones that I had actually used.

I think if you are that desperate in making a decision, why not google the phones specifications and know exactly what comes from each one and from there you can make a definite decision. Good luck.

Admi

Why not try out the new iPhone X?

The phone has some features you can't find on other phones and outdated iPhones. You are going to be among the first people to try out those new features before they get replicated on other smartphones. So unless you have a problem with its price, I think it's the best iPhone out there.

Other than that, you'll just have to know exactly what you want on an iPhone. Maybe the latest features and specifications are extravagant to you. You can easily do a comparison online.

mfin

If you are on a budget and is not very particular with screen size, the iPhone SE will do. However, I personally would recommend getting the iPhone 7 as this will have OS support/update for the next 3-4 years. The older models i.e iPhone SE, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S will surely be the first models to be dropped from the support list of OS updates. Aside from future proofing your ideal handset, the iPhone 7 has more in terms of processing power, better camera and screen resolution. Be prepared however and expect to shell out more money if you are to get the iPhone 7.

ogicv543

Hi! It depends on what you need really. I don't think that IPhone SE is an good option, because it isn't very different then 6S and has very small screen. Best option is to wait for Iphone 8 that will be great and not as expensive as some phones similar to that model. If you want good camera and well designed phone then buy any IPhone that you like, but if you want better performance i think you should try Samsung or LG. But i repeat it depends on what you need.

BelindaMT

Hey guys,

I have been wanting to buy a new iPhone for quite some time now. Could you please share your experiences with the following models:
1. iPhone SE
2. iPhone 6
3. iPhone 6s
4. iPhone 7

That's list of phones that I can't make up my mind. I just want to be spending the right amount for the right phone.

Looking out for your comments! :)
I will not recommend you to buy iPhone SE and iPhone 6 since they release iPhone6S and iPhone7 better choose between the two so say goodbye to iPhone SE and iPhone 6.

Now let's discuss iPhone6S and iPhone7. The two looks similar when it comes to external designs.In terms of internet connection, iPhone7 is much faster than iPhone6S. iPhone7 camera rear; is 12 megapixel sensor and front camera is 7mp while iPhone 6S rear; is 12 megapixel sensor the same as iPhone7 but the front camera is 5MP only. iPhone7 is the most durable iPhones Apple has ever made. It is dust and water resistance and it has a dual speaker. In short buy iphone7.

aikovelasco

I guess IPhone 7 is the best choice because it's the latest and most of its system are back up well.I suppose that in the near like 1-2 years the older IPhone would be less useful. If you have money I guess IPhone 7 will be great for you.

DesmondHayes

I have iPhone 6, 64 GB, and I have no objections to it ... 6S I had a chance to try and it seems to me that it is faster in opening applications.
If you believe the comparative tests 6S still has the advantage over 6 for a faster processor and 2 GB of RAM ...
What I've noticed is that 6S has a much faster touch ID, you did not even put a finger and he has already unlocked.
But despite all that, choosing between 6 of the 64GB and 6S of 16GB would have chosen the first one ... 16GB is currently too small for me to be.

paulamichaela

My very own opinion for this is Apple iPhone 6S. My partner has Apple iPhone 7 but I don't really like it as much as I like my iPhone 6S more. Something to do maybe with the home button and the feature is not that different from iPhone 6S.

novice143

My suggestion for you is go for the iPhone 7. Since 8 is now available, 7's price is now lesser but all you want for an iPhone is already in 7. But if you can wait a little longer, wait until X is released so the 7's price will drop a little more. Also, you can enjoy 7 longer than 6s and below when it comes to specs(and since 7 has a 3d touch that can be useful in the future). I think it is just a matter of when you will buy it to save a little more.

OnanadIpo

6s is the best phone among them there is a lot of reason why Iphone 6s is better than the Iphone 7 and the rest first. 6s is much cheaper than the iphone 7 but giving the good same quality. Iphone 7 has no cool features it is just the design you're buying but if you really want to buy the best phone, I guess Iphone 7 plus is the best for you the "depth effect" camera feature is my favorite it is like a professional camera it blurs the background and focus on the subject.

CookieRunner

If you don't have any problems with budget or money. I suggest you to buy the most recent iphone since it has new improved features than the rest of the iPhones which were already released. Now, if you are having troubles with money, then I recommend you to buy any iPhone that you can afford or even an Android phone since I am using a Samsung phone but I was an iPhone user before I switched to Samsung and I love Samsung now more than iPhones.

Rackie

iPhone..?? You can buy all if you have a budget.. But for me, iPhone x it's more latest in market, but it's up to you if your budget ican buy that things..😊

inverted

Choosing the perfect phone to buy is really hard, I know the feeling. But if I were to choose among the choices you gave, I'd go for the iPhone 6. I believe that it is now at a fair price compared to when it was first released. Not only is the price good but how it looks is still quite new and refreshing to the eyes. However, if you have the budget, why not go for the newer versions that are now available. Overall, it's really up to the person's taste because all of these are made by the same company, it's just the date on how it was released that differs and some very minor differences in the interface and plug-ins.

bane88

100% recommended. iOS is extremely optimised so the 2GB Ram will hold out for many years to come - the iPhone 7 practically has the same Ram. CPU and GPU have hit a point where the difference in day to day tasks are marginal at best so I would only consider the iPhone 7 if you want a better camera especially for low light and waterproofing. I just bought a 6S Plus recently, coming from a Nexus 5X, still amazed at how well this phone performs given like you say it's a two year old phone..

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.