Managing Multiple Accounts & Addresses

longmont

I am hoping to tap into the minds of a few of you veteran Facebook users. I have a few Facebook pages: 1 for pictures, 1 for information, a marketing group, and an interest group not really related to these categories, but I would like to be able to post an update to one, and have it posted to the others instantly. Besides those expensive tools out there, are there any free options that make this possible by chance?

&

Two of the pages have the same address, am I able to make one page for both of them? Or, do you have to use separate pages for everything?

trendjing

Having multiple accounts on Facebook alone seems to be confusing for me. I am not used to handle different facebook accounts, because I might tend to overlook some of it. It depends whether you can monitor each of it. I just do not get the purpose of having several accounts to separate photos and information, if you could put one account for your personal page, and another for your business page, that I guess, would be convenient. I think the reason for not bombarding yourself with too much account is for you to go through of all your pages. But if doing multi-tasking is your nature, you can continue managing all your accounts.

JohnWeb

I would just login to different accounts and make the updates. Only takes a few minutes, right...?

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.