How to get index in google?

judy36x

Dear,
I have website. i submited sitemap to google but still not get index.
How we get index now ?

Thank you

paulgl

Dear,
How we get index now?
Thank you
As SEOpub point out, if your site is too new, you need a little time to get it index in search engines.
If you don't see it on search engine results , check your robots.txt to make sure that it is allowing search engines to crawl your site.
In other the hand, using Fetch as Google to fetch your site and waiting for Google crawl and index your site.

Good luck!

Intuz

It depends on your domain age, website content, link structure of your website, back links, content quality etc.
Search engine takes time to crawl and index website when they are new.
Add some more content and backlinks and wait for some time to get indexed. Meanwhile check your website with webmaster tool for any message, index status or crawl errors.
Test your robots.txt file.

Sean78Black

Dear,
How we get index now ?

Thank you
There are 3 factors you should do

- Submit a sitemap
- Using fetch as google
- Build dofollow backlinks on high quality site

then your site will be indexed quickly by Google.

kb24

It can take 3-6 months to see traffic provided you added content to your site consistently. It takes time. Be patient..

Nina John

1.sign in to google webmaster
2.add site
3.verify site
4.go to fetch as google
5.enter url
6.click request indexing
7.done

eppcomposites

Yes, You should check your robots.txt file ones again that you have allow to google to crawl your site. And you can also use Fetch as Google option in google webmaster to crawl fast your website.

skullofskill

Hi Judy36x, Did you submit your sitemap(s) using Google Search Console, or was it submitted from a website that does free website sitemap submissions?
Always Goolge Search Console for sure as habit. Do a robots.txt test in Google Search Console too. Have a look at the actual robots.txt yourself and be sure that you DO NOT have any directory listed as 'Disallow' that you want to be indexed with search engines. Also, the directory that you DO want to be indexed, it should be listed as 'Allow'.
I like Bing's Webmaster Tools too. Definitely get involved with Bing's tools! I hope that helps you!?

KarenByerly

Dear,
How we get index now ?

Thank you
What is your website? Is your website indexable? Have you properly add canonical url tag? Have you blocked indexing by using robots.txt file? Is there noindex tag exist in your website?

Jaymishra

Sign in with google webmaster, then click on Fetch as Google in crawl option. After that fetch your url and request for indexing.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
Yeah it is a way that SEO people today often do and it helps to index site or web pages faster.
But it is not faster if your webpage is linked on a popular site, Google spider could read your links there faster.

vishwa

The OP does not reveal that how old is His/Her site. Without knowing the site age it is really so hard to find any conclusion. There are lot of factors behind it.

Riviera

Although he subitted the sitr but can not see on Google.
Please, check the robots.txt file at the website root directory. If that file allow Google to index, way to go. But NO, google can't index.

The second reason is that website is now penalized, can not indexed by Google.

hostingsafety

Usually, It takes 1 week for a website to get indexed.
You can check out the status of it in search console.

mikeandy01

it can take anywhere from 1-20 days to get indexed in the SE's depending how you got about things, Parasite's are easier to index and rank quickly as they are pages on already established authority websites as for new websites it usally takes a few days...I know a way to get a fresh website indexed within 24hrs but i dont really want to reveal that...

But Here's a quick few tips...

1: Ping your website on websites such as pingomatic.

2: get some social bookmarks for your site.(fiverr your best friend for this if you dont know how)

3: share your website to your social profiles or buy some social signals.

These tips should help with getting your website indexed within a few days! :ertery:

Katherin Watson Jr

If you already submit your sitemap to Google, it takes couple days for it to be indexed. But to make it faster, you can check your robots to make sure it did not prevent google from indexing your site. You can also submit your urls manually through Google webmaster tool to do that.

premiumproxies

you have to wait around for the Googlebot to crawl your website and add ... Now we'll take a look at how to get sitemaps on your website and links to it that While these links are nofollow, they will still alert search engines that are a new website but it still not indexed in google webmaster tool after 2 weeks.
Happy Working:smart:

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views