Three Steps To Duplicate The AdSense Earnings

bayu791

To gain more clicks on the ads Google AdSense (GA), you need to perform the optimization. One of the key optimization is "vaguely right ads that don't look like ads." Make your Ads look less like Ads. There are three practical steps to disguise the AdSense ads on your site:

1. use advertising formats that many invites click.

The following performance of the various AdSense format based on Click Through Rate (CTR), which I took from a source.
Format/CTR

336x260
7.46%

300x250
5.58%

728x90
3.16%

120x240
2.996%

160x600
2.44%

120x600
1.33%

468x60
0.53%

2. a good Positioning
The position of the placement of GA on the site you can affect the number of clicks you get. The best location is of course the most commonly seen or seen by visitors. Please refer to the post before his untukmengetahui some GA ad position that gives the best CTR.

3. Color adjustment
In order to blend with the overall content of the site, use the color of the corresponding GA ad blocks. Should the color of the border and background color corresponds to the GA ad border and background of your site. The color of links on ad GA should also equated with the color of links that are on the site.
Good luck!

Note:
The steps above are not necessarily applicable to all sites. To find out the condition of the spesifk in your site, there is no other way except
try, try and try!
You've got your own experience that may be useful for other AdSenser?

Harry P

336x260
7.46%
Where did you get this statistic? have you measured it via your Adsense ad?
I didn't think the banner ad 336x260 is the most effective to get high Click-through rate (CTR).

acemetillidie0001

I agree with Harry on this, but not saying that I'm right of course. Me personally have had the most success with 300 x 250 ads in-content ads, but I've noticed that it's more to where you strategically place the ad that is more relative than the actual size of the ad itself. For instance, there are many inferences within the content that would incite a keyword oriented click that is best suited to place the ad in a specific location than another which takes a great deal of understanding, research, and experience....just my 2cents that works for me, but may not work for all...

drastic

Comparing your stats is a waste of time.

Everyone has a different site, ad locations, and results.

What works for one may not ever work for another.

yajtagaamo

I strongly agree with drastic, everything will always fall on the content of the website and traffic plus your knowledge on SEO. We all have different points of view and we all have our own rights to post it on our websites but to increase the income of Adsense you must focus always on both content and web traffic to become successful.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies