How to Rank a Website on Google in Quicktime

Sunil Gupta

I have a web development website based by United Kingdom, I want rank it in local area, anyone help me out this problem. I m stuck that moment.

arindamb

I have a web development website based by United Kingdom, I want rank it in local area, anyone help me out this problem. I m stuck that moment.
Using forum search and you should read these threads

https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/8315-How-to-do-SEO-to-target-UK-visitors
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/15129-How-to-get-Rapid-result-in-SEO
https://www.webmastersun.com/thread...oogle-search-result-in-UK-Canda-and-Australia

Other than that, you can wait other answers from members on this forum.

Hawker

One of the best ways is to use local directories and submit to them. They will ask for your businesses address details, location etc and of course, you can sometimes get a link with an anchor text that is local. Example: your business name AREA. A lot of local business directories ask for payment these days though. The best ones anyway. So it can take a bit of time seeing as they have to manually approve your link first and there's no real way of knowing if they are free and or paid directories unless you go through the process of submitting to them.

Another good way to get local rankings is to blog about local events taking place in your local area or the areas that you want to target. It's not too hard to find out about them just check online by Googling your area that you want to target and then start blogging about them. You can blog about past, present or future events, it doesn't matter. What matters is that you'll be creating those keywords on your site which Google can associate your site with. If you do this a lot for lots of events, you'll start to see how significant it can be in the long run. :)

NomanProdhan

First you will need to research keywords for your website. Then will need to do analysis for your main competitors. After that you will need to start working to get ranking for your website.
To get rank you will need to have quality backlinks from niche relevant blogs or website. You can submit your website/blogs to local directories to get some backlinks. Also do guest posting and comment posting to get backlinks.

Whitedwarfmedia

Do proper SEO with white hat techniques and build do-follow backlinks for your website

ruslan58

SEO is not something that instant that you can get, but this is a long term process. I suggest you often make an interesting article (such as tips, statistic, or interesting articles related to SEO, the world of digital marketing, internet and others) then your website you will get a natural backlink and it is a better way to get the link because it is natural. If you want to use off-page techniques, you should be careful and do not violate the rules of the webmaster.

hynds

SEO is always the most important channel in general Digital marketing. This will help you in your long term campaign and drive organic traffic for your website, so I think SEO is never waste your time. In order to avoid waste your time, I think you need to prepare a good plan and budget on it. Doing SEO is not a thing that getting result instantly, in many cases it will take you 6 months - 12 months or even more to see the acceptable result.

Good luck to you,

Nadira Saikh

There is no such method to increase your rank quickly you have pay time for this first of all you have to improve your ranking you should focus on On-page if you do proper Onpage your half work will be less go too google search engine there so many article.

Nina John

you should focus on SEO.
you can use various tools like web 2.0,backlink generating,social bookmarking etc
getting traffic is not a quick process,you should go through the whole process.
I hope that you will be satisfied with my explanation.
Say Thanks if you agree with my point of view.

eppcomposites

You can find your business related keywords for particular location in keyword planner and on the basis of that you can go with on page activities like creating title, description, unique content. And you can target local directories site or listing site that will definitely helps you to boost your site ranking.

Jasinka

Fastest way in short period is use google adwords. It's really fast and no big money for test best keywords. Maybe you keywords not working in your conversion. If you will test with seo it will cost so much and took looooong time. With adwords you can even choose city or postal code. Impressive :)

Brandfuge

Quick time?
Then of course you need to follow black hat strategies for more quicker results.
But this is not my preferred advice.

Follow the steps to rank quick:
1. Watch Google recent updates
2. Study a lot about Google 200 signals
3. Optimize your suggestions based on the Google 200 signals.
4. Built permanent PBN networks - use online services
5. And some quality backlinks in the sites which has 28+ DA
6. Run Tiered link building strategy to increase the page authority of the post you made.

WAIT AND SEE THE RESULTS.

rahimshah

There is no such thing for quick ranking on google,The process of SEO will take about 3 to 5 months to get top rank on google also depend on how much competitor you have.

Aegis software

Yes, There is no way to get fast ranking. You can go with On-page and Off-page activities so, you can get better ranking in 2-3 months. And always focus on high quality content and high PA & DA links so it will definitely helps your site to boost fast ranking.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.